BP Chargemaster Reviews

+44 (0)1582 400 331

sales@bpchargemaster.com

500 Capability Green

Tell us how BP Chargemaster made you happy
I have NOT bought this product. While BP try’s not green wash it’s image we all know you’re still one of the worlds largest polluters! CLEAN UP YOUR ACT
Good service
The job is now done and working very pleased with the man who installed the charging point very pleasant but getting to this point was a pain i am 71 if not for my daughter helping me with the internet i would have struggled
brilliant customer service from start to finish, great job!
When I first contacted BP Chargemaster I was asked to send details of my car which I did. In fact I sent a copy of my purchase contract which had all the details on there including the registration number. I was then contacted by them by phone and when I asked how much it was going to be I was told that I wouldn't have to pay anything for it which I was delighted with and very surprised. I then spent the next 2 months going back and forth with various pieces of information and being told each time I send one piece of information that I now needed something else. This became very frustrating and it would have saved a lot of time and stress if the different departments spoke to each other. Finally all documents were sent and a date was agreed. I was then asked how I was going to pay for it!!!!! Explained that I was told that I didn't need to pay anything but was then told it's a 2nd hand car which they would have noted from the very beginning so I had to pay. Not happy but despite complaining nothing was done about it. So train your call handlers or at least monitor those that don't know their stuff.
After an initial argument as to where I wanted the charge unit, the unit was installed but the safety earthing rods have been drilled through my pathway without permission. My garden will be redesigned next year but the safety rods will need to be removed from my damaged property to make this happen. More money. More problems. Brutal and needless shortcuts.
Great service .. Alan who fitted my charger was great .. done a great tidy job . Am pleased with the outcome
xvxvxvxvxv
The installation engineer was punctual, polite and very professional he accommodated our request for routing the outdoor cable. he answered all our questions and left the site clean and tidy. I would recommend Chargemaster to anyone.
The installation was very tidy & efficient. Engineer very helpful & friendly.
everything went smoothly, booking the installation, applying for the available grants, quickly booking a fitting(and changing at short notice when i wasn't available at short notice). answering post installation queries. all excellent.
I cant get it to do scheduled charges at night on cheap rate electricity and despite several calls and emails don't seem to be getting anywhere.I thought the whole idea was that you could charge the car at night when there is a low demand for electricity. I am beginning to wonder whether this is a basic problem with the charge master rather than my particular unit.
Very poorly maintained, and very few in central London
Got a home charger. Its done it's job, but it seems to require a restart every few weeks that once left me without charge before my commute.
overall a good experience albeit way too much health & safety from a third party fitter which I dont believe would had been so overboard from an inhouse fitting team & the unit has needed resetting quite a few times since installation but overall happy
The charging unit is satisfactory, however the amount of correspondence (email/photographs/telephone calls) to get to a stage where the charger could actually be installed seemed excessive and would probably put most people off getting a charger. I anticipated contacting Bp Chargemaster for them to give me an approximate charge, then for an electrician to turn up and do whatever they needed to do to install charger, then pay any additional costs, if any, once fitted.
BP Chargemaster did not apply for permission from our electricity supplier as is required. The fitter once here, was not clear that the charger could be fitted and had to consult his supervisor. The help so far in using the APP has been minimal.
Charger does not work correctly without a mobile phone connection. At least 5 times since installation(less than 3 months) I have found my car uncharged in the morning. The solution is to trip the fuse and reboot. This is not in a convenient place and is a real pain. I do not want or need a mobile connection/app data I just want my car charged when I need it.
We were kept well informed of our appointment. When the fitter arrived to install the charger we were told that we would need to have our supply upgraded. The fitter explained exactly what was required and even spoke to our electricity supplier on our behalf. When we had the additional work completed we contacted BP Chargemaster to rearrange the fitting. Again we were kept well informed. The fitter was polite, courteous and efficient. They also gave us a comprehensive explanation of the unit and showed us how to operate it correctly and safely.
Terrible experience, 8 weeks wait, unreturned phone calls, unanswered emails, even the app set up is a horror story. Really wish I had used someone else
BP Chargemaster is rated 4.29 based on 2,886 reviews