BP Chargemaster Reviews

+44 (0)1582 400 331

sales@bpchargemaster.com

500 Capability Green

Tell us how BP Chargemaster made you happy
Once all photograph,s and paperwork had been completed everything else was as smooth as butter. The electrician that installed it was ace, very polite and kept me informed of progress and took me though the details to use this as well as imparting his knowledge on tips about the process and he left me well satisfied. In my opinion it could not of gone better.
Installer on the day was obliging and did a tidy job. Coordination from the office before the installation was not so helpful with poor communication between departments and staff and administrative oversights and errors.
installation was fine. However - does not charge to the maximum - much less than a normal home power. App does not work - was meant to leave it to charge overnight but the app schedule does not work - and stops any override attempt.
Nice clean install, charges much quicker than the supplied leads.
Buearocratic process and different contacts led to lots of confusion and delay.
From original enquiry to fitting less than a fortnight. Excellent technician who installed it I was away during installation and was expecting some issues, but impressed as installation was better than I expected. Easy to use and great app to view running cost and schedule charges. Well recommended.
Absolute disgraceful customer service . Still waiting for a response to a serious complaint regarding the handling of our installation and communication with a vulnerable person. Tom Callow is aware of this issue and yet still no response from your customer services director ....team....supervisor....anyone !
Does what it says on the tin. Excellent unit. Shame the app scheduling conflicts with the car scheduling
We found the process of having our Chargemaster installed very efficient. The young man who installed it came on time, was polite, hard working and skilled. He cleaned up after him, explained how it worked and left us feeling delighted with our new charge point.
Good service
I just wanted to say that the electrician who came to do the install was fantastic and did a great job. A really nice professional guy who obviously took a great deal of pride in the final outcome- it all looks so neat! Thank you all - from start to finish you guys at Chargemaster really offered a great service.
They did a very good job in installing the wallcharger.
I can state without doubt Chargemaster is the worst company I have every dealt with. After waiting weeks for a response it took a month to get point fitted. It was then overcharged by £50. Refund promised but nearly a month later no sign of such. Had to chase again.
I must say mr Mohammed sabbir who was guiding me through the whole process was brilliant! At first I was struggling completing the application for a charger but he talked me through it and got my charger installed with ease! God bless
Satisfied with the installation of my charge device. Communication was good prior to the visit, our installation was slightly more complex than the standard install so we had frequent discussion beforehand. The installation itself went well, very happy with the work done. The device itself works well and the online portal is useful to view charging activity.
The actual installation was fine, the young man that came was very polite and helpful, he worked hard (never even stopped for a cup of tea!) and left the job neat and tidy. My problem is with the app, it is absolutely useless, after many phone calls and e mails (most of witch they never reply to) they replaced the unit, exactly the same problem. Basically the app says the car is charging when it is not and vice versa at present it says that i have been charging for 430 hours! on one day it said i had charged 6 times, 4 of those times for 0 mins and the other 2 time for 4 mins each time and costs for the last few weeks are Zero! I have now heard back from them to say that they aware of the problem (they say it is only in certain areas) and they are working on a cure and it will take between 4 to 5 MONTHS! for a company the size of chargmaster and backed by BP it is pathetic.
Excellent service and installation.
Missed appointments, Lost paperwork, they’re completely incompetent.
despite very nice people involved, including the person who installed the charger, the process that we went through to get this installed was painful. it literally took months and involved countless phone calls, emails and letters and paperwork. is it purposefully difficult to avoid government benefits being used?
This is my second chargemaster installation - all ok with the first so now onto the second, installation all ok but since the install 2 weeks ago the device has had to be reset twice (power turned off and wait 20 seconds before powering on again) leaving the car not charged overnight two times ! In 2 weeks. Never had this problem with the last charger but this is a new “smart” one, so less than impressed !
BP Chargemaster is rated 4.31 based on 2,785 reviews