BP Chargemaster Reviews

+44 (0)1582 400 331

sales@bpchargemaster.com

500 Capability Green

Tell us how BP Chargemaster made you happy
Excellent service, fully informed of when the unit was to be installed, all work completed on time and to a high standard. No issues todate with the operation of the unit.
Did what they said, charger works perfectly. Very happy.
After only 4 charges my device had malfunctioned and the response from customer service is very slow. I’ve been waiting for about 3 weeks and had to spend £200 on a different cable to tide me over.
The charger unit itself works great. However, I would say that the process of arranging it all, including the government grant process was a frustrating. The team at BP Chargemaster are quite poor at keeping you up to date with the progress of the application. They need to work on their customer journey and experience.
Speeds up the charging. Easy to use
Everything works perfectly and it’s simple to use.
Convenient
Right from the start communications with BP Chargemaster were prompt and informative. The whole procedure for installing my charging point was carefully outlined and information requested from me was clearly explained. On the day of installation I received notification from both BP Chargemaster and the fitter, confirming the appointment and giving an accurate ETA. The fitter, SERGIO BERENGUER was fantastic, carefully outlining what he would do in clear terms. He respected my home, created a minimum of disruption and tidied up after himself. I highly commend his professionalism and would recommend him to all. The unit itself is functional and unobtrusive. I am happy with the unit and how smoothly the installation process went from initial contact to a follow-up call asking how the installation went and how the unit was working.
I commend BP Chargemaster and their professional approach to the installation of EV charging units and will use them in the future if necessary. I will also recommend them to friends and family.
Well done BP Chargemaster and Well done SERGIO BERENGUER.
Too fussy in the pre work preparation by a mile. I would have changed supplier if they hadn’t been paid for by my car supplier
Excellent product, great service from Engineer when fitting. Small thing I need an engineer to come back to re-assemble joint where cable joins unit. It has come unscrewed. I would be grateful if you could arrange.
Poor website
Very slow to install
I have no idea about how I might charge elsewhere
No written info left after installation
Installed a cable that was too short for my situation so he’d to spend a further £250 to get an extension
No indication of what the costs in use might be
I signed up online for the 3 months free and got charged 15 pound??
Excellent work by two very professional individuals.
Very good service and installation
Very professional company from sales to installation. I worked for BP upstream and bpchargemaster is as good as the general company overall. Recommended.
Chargemaster took my money last week and since then nothing. Won't answer the phone and won't respond to emails. Don't touch with a barge pole. I can't think when I have had such appalling customer 'service'
Thanks for your message and sorry if you have not managed to talk to the team. I will ensure you are called immediately. Andrew S
The installation was fine no complaints there, it’s when you come out in the morning expecting a fully charged vehicle and find the app/charger have not done what they were meant to do ie charge. This has happened twice now on approximately 15 charges. On checking the reviews going back months if not longer this issue and others have been there for a long time. Come on BP get your act together
Thank you for your message. Sorry to hear you are having problems. I will ensure we get this rectified for you. We will contact you now to arrange a visit. Andrew S
my charge master didn't work its been 1 week no body phone to fix it no good company void at all cost .
I was dubious about using Chargemaster after reading the reviews, but I had no such issues. I dealt with various people in the office who were courteous and helpful. They even managed to pull my installation date forward. Their admin process may not be the most slick and the OLEV requirements are a little onerous, but the latter is the same for all installers. The installation itself was fantastic. I was lucky and had a veteran Chargemaster installer who took his time and a real pride in the quality of his workmanship, producing a really neat and tidy result. I can't comment on the longevity of the unit at this point, but looks sturdy enough. The app doesn't offer much value-add, but I only have a PHEV battery to charge and a flat rate electricity tariff, so a basic scheduling capability is more than enough. I can see/do anything else via the car's own app. Very happy so far.
This is my second review following on from my first few weeks ago. I have had no issues with customer service, can’t fault them but the charger has not worked, makes a clanking noise in the voltage detection box, was told it was my new Mercedes until I tested my car at my next door neighbours and tested his Golf at mine with same issue. Now im waiting for to get this outdated inferior charger fixed. Also the app is a total joke, if you check the reviews on appstore and google there is not one single review stating the app works, nothing works on the app, it almost like Bp Chargemaster came up with this app just to make their chargers smart enabled in order to be eligible for the Olev grant! i will be writing to them to test this app out and read the reviews and reconsider if they are eligible!
BP Chargemaster is rated 4.23 based on 3,476 reviews