Channel Host Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Channel Host

How would you rate Channel Host?

"Extremely happy - Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to delve into the cloud."
"Been speaking with Mike for a number of years now and hes been nothing but helpful. Top notch services and a great support team. These really are the best cloud provider around."
"Communication is excellent, we get at least one call from our Account Manager every couple of weeks, keeping us in the loop and seeing if we need anything. Great service and I'm pretty positive I wouldn't get this anywhere else."
"Hosted Exchange is packed full of features at no hidden charge. Really good services."
"Very good partner programme"
"Been partnered with these for about 2 years now. Its great that there is no pressure to put on an amount as im only a one man band. I can call whenever i have a requirement and they are really helpful. Thanks Mike and James"
"As a small business with no tech team internally, it's good to know that we can sell these services and throw any issues over to Channel Host's support desk to deal with. The work you do is really appreciated :)"
"Really happy i used channel host. My customers have been so happy with the switch and channel host really made the process so easy."
"These guys are great and it's always good to know they can contact our clients directly if needs be as Ultimate IT. They have even attended meetings with us to help close new business. Great guys, top service - would never move anywhere else."
"My business has really moved forward since coming to these guys. I have managed to retain so many clients i was close to losing because of not offering cloud. Great services and even better pricing."
"Been with Channel Host for around 4 years now and as the company has grown, the service and even pricing has only got better. I'm glad I picked up on the cloud early enough as we have over 150 clients using cloud services, with the majority going through Channel Host."
"Was abit dubious of moving to the cloud but Channel Host have made me realise it was the right decision."
"Very helpful and great product set."
"We had a client who was close to losing all of their data before we found Channel Host. We contacted them to explain the situation and they couldn't do enough. They bent over backwards to ensure the client was up and running in the cloud, losing no data in the process. Over a year down the line and the same client is still using the hosted desktop solution and haven't looked back. Since then, we've tried to nudge our clients down the hosted route after seeing the benefits it brings and we're seeing more and more traction all the time."
"Very happy - tickets are responded to quickly and issues are sorted effectually. Thanks, William Halliday"
"Would recommend Channel Host to any organisation big or small. The pricing and features included with all services, from my experience, can't be beaten."
"Highly recommendable"
"Some amazing security features across services and love the UK based data centres."
"Enthusiastic, polite staff with good understanding - They really get what we need!"
"Great catalogue of services and amazing staff to deal with."
Channel Host is rated 4.98 based on 202 reviews