Champions UK Plc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Champions UK Plc.

About Champions UK Plc. : Champions UK Plc is an award-winning branding agency based in London and the East Midlands. Having operated at the forefront of digital brand marketing and communications for over 15 years, we specialise in the delivery of services relating to the areas of digital marketing, PR, publishing, celebrity management, advertising, web development, event management, design and more.

Relying on the expertise of our 100+ team members, our work has seen us feature as part of the Telegraph 1000: Britain’s Brightest Businesses, the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.

Helping to drive brand success for both national and international businesses, client results are at the heart of everything we do.

web@championsukplc.com

Barrington HouseLeake Road,

Tell us how Champions UK Plc. made you happy

"Champions played a pivotal role in the integration of our POS to our ECommerce sites which was a company first. Amad is a super communicator, very knowledgeable, honest and always goes the extra mile. I have thoroughly enjoyed working him and the team in Champions."
"Amad is always a delight to work with and goes that extra mile to ensure that you have everything working. A problem with my email signature is dealt with immediately, event on a Sunday! Amad takes a great pride in looking after his clients and I have no hesitation in recommending him and the services provided through Champions to future customers."
"The digital team at Champions are very responsive to all enquiries and changes that are required on our website. Someone is always available to hep and it sees as though nothing is to o much trouble. Amad Tabba is very attentive to the specific needs of his clients and I have found Daniel Taylor to be a very competent copy writer. I would not hesitate to recommend Amad and his team."
"The thing that stood out the most to be was the support and response. Champions built me a new website, I had a couple of meetings before deciding to use them and they were really helpful and accommodating. They listened to what I wanted to developed a website that surpassed my expectations. They were excellent in keeping me updated through the whole process, ensuring I was happy with each element before moving forward and taking on board any tweaks or changes I wanted. After the site went live and my site had been completed they remained and still do remain on hand for if any issues arise that need fixing or if I want to make any alterations or tweaks then they are always happy to help and do what I need."
"a rare agency with caring and family values at its core."
Champions UK Plc. is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews