Champion Claims Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Champion Claims

Tell us how Champion Claims made you happy

"I recently was in an accident, when another car hit me which resulted in my car being written off. I approached champions claims to assist me with the insurance process. Champion Claims was brilliant, from start to finish their communication was great - always keeping me updated.Thank you for all your help, I would recommend Champion Claims!!"
Are you Champion Claims? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thank you for all the hard work and suport .. also thank you for the coffee ;)"
"Total liars they say they could help me even though I wasnt injured and weeks of playing me along they wouldn't because I wasn't injured and even their solicitors was forcing me to make up one or he wouldn't help me. Don't trust these people."
Champion Claims is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews