Playpound Reviews

11PM
11PM

hello@playpound.co.uk

Much WenlockPO BOX 27

Tell us how Playpound made you happy

"The products arrived very quickly and packaged discreetly. All products I purchased lived up to my standards and more so."
Are you Playpound? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Playpound receives. Reply Free
"More than happy with my purchases 😘😜😜😘"
"Quick delivery item as described perfect thank you"
"Very quick delivery, and packaging discreet but done well. A* for service (I emailed a query and heard back within hours). Really pleased with purchase and will be telling my friends. Thank you!!"
"I was very pleased with the customer service after my order was sent to my previous address. A mistake that was my own fault but which Playpound dealt with efficiently. They re-sent my order to my correct address without any big delays or problems and I was very grateful for their help. The products were excellent when they arrived. Really good quality and at a very good price compared to other sellers selling similar products. I am very happy with my experience and would recommend them to anyone else."
"Playpound is a absolute gem of a site for anyone looking for quality adult toys at a great price. I have already recommended it to all my friends. Keep up the good work. 😉"
"Brill (:"
"Fast, cheap, what's not to love?"
"Thanks Playpound. My bedroom life had become stale, sex had become a chore, and my wife was just not interested in me. Since buying that great big dido, she has been much happier. I now have to stick with oral, because the "black bomber" is so big, that I don't even touch the sides anymore! I'm ok with this as long as she is happy! Quick delivery too, which is good as when we need to upgrade, we can do it quickly!"
"Girlfriend loved her surprise present, high quality and fantastic price"
"Fast & discreet delivery, top quality products. Would highly recommend."
"Playpound supplied me with top quality goods at a very reasonable price, and with quick delivery too!"
Playpound is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews