Chain Reaction Cycles Reviews

Chain Reaction Cycles have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their returns process. Full Insights

92% of reviewers recommend Chain Reaction Cycles

How would you rate Chain Reaction Cycles ?

"Great prices but I had some issues with the delivery. They gave me a tracking code but gave me the wrong courier company name so I couldn't use it. Phone operators were very helpful in response but the mistake only came to light when it was too late."
"Chain reaction website had a 1 week deal on a fanatic bicycle work stand so I went for it. Pretty good deal."
"Chain Reaction Cycles is my first choice when it comes to bike parts- very good stock, discounts, delivery processed very quickly and easy to get in touch. Recommended."
"Parts always arrive on time .Great company to deal with,also any problems you can return them easily what more do you want."
"Excellent price, good service and fast shipping. What more do you want from an Internet based shop?"
"The website is very easy to use and the postage is always quick. They offer a live Q&A service which is very good. Not sure the sale items are as discounted as they claim however this can be said for all sites."
"great products and prices, easy to complete"
"Great value and excellent service."
"Delivered fast and great service."
"great prices , reviews on many products that help you with the decisions . great customer support"
"Good quality own brand cycle bag, good value, easy and effective to use, excellent delivery"
"Fast efficient service"
"Always reliable delivery and always the best prices. I've pretty well given up on looking elsewhere for mtb kit, it's just a waste of time. CRC will always have the best prices and great service."
"Excellent service. Great range, good prices."
"I purchased a Shimano Tiagra rear derailleur. The price was good and delivery quick."
"A very slick operation, like a perfectly setup and oiled derailleur system. No problems and knowledgable, helpful staff means that I'll be buying again."
"Always with speedy delivery and competitive pricing!"
"Delivery timeline and communication is good"
"Order not delivered on time after I paid for 1-3 delivery. Customer services weren't at all helpful and just suggested that I kept checking the Royal Mail website."
"Good quality items,quick delivery and very well priced"
Chain Reaction Cycles is rated 4.67 based on 52 reviews