Chaffree Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Chaffree

How would you rate Chaffree ?

"I had previously contacted Amanda at Chaffree who was very helpful in her advise on sizing etc. The KnickerBoxers arrived in good time and were as described. And they are so BEAUTIFUL to wear! So comfortable and no rolling up. I forget I am wearing them. Will definitely be ordering more. And customer service is second to none. Thank you Chaffree!"
"Bought a 5-pack pair in L/XL (was worried when they arrived as the pack sizes say size 20/22/24) but I ordered as an 18 (per information I had found online). I was happy enough with the size although they come up quite high on the waist so may have got away with a smaller size. Overall they are very comfortable and don't ride up on the legs at all so do the job 100%."
"I purchased a pair for my son. He was so pleased with them he ordered another 3 pairs. His comments were: they are soooo comfortable you don't even know you are wearing them. They're the best pants I've never had. Downside of course is the price. Rather expensive to stock up on them as he would like more. Overall, brilliant."
"The leggings exceeded expectations for comfort, appearance and sizing. A great product indeed and a great addition to any wardrobe. Thank you for another quality product!"
"Possibly the most comfortable pants I've ever bought! I had a few issues with my order due to the crisis in Calais, but this is one of the best customer service teams I've ever encountered. Friendly, helpful, going above and beyond - Amanda did everything possible to make sure I received my order in a sensible time frame, kept me fully up to date and even threw in a freebie for the delay. I genuinely couldn't have asked for better service from such lovely people, and to get such a great product at the end makes it worth it. I have the long leg knickerboxers and a pair of briefs, and they are fab! Great to prevent chub rub under dresses and skirts, brilliant under jeans too!"
"Living in the Middle East, unless you have stick thin legs, there is always a chaffing issue. Until I found Chaffree I was wearing cycle shorts or anything similar! Chaffree have actually improved my life immeasurably, I can now wear skirts and dresses all year round and they are so comfortable I barely remember they are there! I even bought some for the men in our house as their work trousers were a bit heavy for the weather. We are all super happy with Chaff ree :)"
"Hmmm....I ended up ordering this, because I read a good interview online. I wish I had not done that. The product did not feel good, the fabric in the area where it is suppose to stop chafing is really thick and felt uncomfortable. So I never really properly tried to wear it. It just felt uncomfortable just trying it on. Maybe it was designed by someone who actually does not have a problem with chafing. Why would I want a thick textured fabric on the area where I will chafe without any protection. I think I will stick with my anti chafing gel, that does a great job."
Hi Susanna.
Customer services have been trying to contact you regarding your unhappy experience with the garment.
We can only assume that the thick textured area you are referring to is the soft cotton gusset that has been designed to sit snugly on the leg and mould your shape/curves (as has the rest of the garment) Can we suggest that try the garment on and wear it and see how it feels?
Alternatively you are welcome to return the item if it is unworn and still in it's original packaging with the labels attached for a refund.
Please can you check your email and reply back to customer services who are happy to help resolve the issue.
"Brillient"
"Everything was great. Prices are a little high, and I wish there was free, fast shipping to the US, but I have yet to find a product like this in the US, so I'm grateful I can get it any which way."
"Found the site very easy to use, clear and full of information. Also used the online support which were really helpful. Items arrived the next day and overall really delighted"
"Easy to use website, information on sizes helpful. Simple process to find and buy the products I required."
Chaffree is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews