CGDiscountgolf Reviews

Arch 1+2 Viaduct Estate

Categories:
Sports & Leisure
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate CGDiscountgolf ?

"I have not receive my order that has been ordered 3 weeks ago and I get no response from CGDiscountGolf. They just don't seem to care. It looks to my like a scam. I don't understand why Amazon does business with these people. I love to shop online and up till now it has mostly been a pleasure, but all good things have an end I guess, and in this case it's called CGDiscountGolf. Looking at their ratings all but one commentators share my experience and the one comment that is positive is probably written by themselves."
"Superb from start to finish !! Would order again, best prices and service around 👍🏻"
"I ordered a bag. I rang a couple of weeks later when it had not arrived and was assured that it had been posted. I was then asked to check the neighbouring houses, though I had not received a card through the letter box, while the person I spoke to said they would follow up with the Post Office. At this point I was already concerned about their attitude, which seemed to be very much that this was "my problem." There seemed to be no interest in sorting out my problem. Two days later, when there had been no update, I sent an email. This I followed up again after 5 day when I didn't get a reply, again with the same result. So they have my money and I have no bag. Lots of other online retailers offer exactly the same products for very similar prices. I strongly recommend that you go somewhere else."
"Absolutely disgraceful service. They advertise goods which they haven't got and can't even get, took my money, offered me an alternative which they haven't got either, made delivery promises which they haven't kept and failed to tell me despite asking. When I rang today gr8 the 10th time the owner Mike Tilling was out on the golf course. Hope he had golf shoes on because he hasn't sent me mine. I'm now having to try for a refund because I'm fed up and will go elsewhere. Don't bother buying from here."
"Sent the wrong item after me continuously ringing them asking where my purchase was , so I rang the company that the item was from only to find out the order was only placed a week ago and I'd been waiting for a month . Spoke to cg discount again and it seems it was everyone's fault but there , typical company that once they have received your money that they wasn't really interested. Won't be ordering anything else from them"
"Constant promotional emails and ignore all requests to unsubscribe."
"Returns process was a joke. Sent all the information and photographs of substandard products and htey prevaricated so many times I gave up."
CGDiscountgolf is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews