CeX, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CeX, Kingston Upon Hull

20 Unit 44, North Point Shopping Centre, Goodhart Rd, Hull HU7 4EE, UK

How would you rate CeX, Kingston Upon Hull?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CeX, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Cannot fault this place because the prices are amazing. If you want a DVD quick it's rare that they don't stock it. I don't care that it's second hand because I've never had a bad experience and all my movies have played fine. I've taken DVDs in before and I haven't got a great deal of money but it's better than nothing and somewhere for them to go. I look around and can't believe the prices because I have bought DVDs for 50p before. Always great to have a look and close to me which saves me looking in town. The games are also great and reasonably priced. Friendly atmosphere and good deals. What's not to like."
CeX, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews