CEX.IO Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend CEX.IO
2PM
2PM

Tell us how CEX.IO made you happy

"The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I have never had any issues with the products I have bought and the customer service has always been very good for me. I always like to buy my PC, PS4 and XBox 360 games from them and sometimes even ask staff about the game."
Are you CEX.IO? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback CEX.IO receives. Reply Free
"a scam, plain and simple. Will always accept your money but never pay it back"
"As typical either they do not have enough money to send me, or they just don't want to let me make withdrawals. They will not let me withdraw a penny, and they tell me to pay their commission fees again to convert the bitcoin I "sold" back into bitcoins. I wish these people had a shred of moral decency. I wish they would let me withdraw my money, I have spent 5 days emailing back and forth, no solutions, just more problems. i wish I never used this exchange."
CEX.IO is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews