Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Great unusual products, makes the house feel a little more individualised. Good service, except delivery can be a little delayed.
The staff at cutting edge skirting are really helpful, couldn’t deliver my order on the day they said so upgraded me to weekend delivery free of charge so I could get the job done
Fantastic service and quick delivery time. Cheapest place I found as well which is a bonus! Will definitely be using again
Excellent products, look fantastic, excellent customer service, quick delivery, very reasonably priced!
This is a fantastic service from placing the order to the delivery driver. The communication has been 100%. From ordering to delivery on its way. The driver was very pleasent and pollite. Brilliant thank you Toni Hollis
This is the second time I've dealt with CE, they were superb both times, great service from start to finish.
Great service, easy to use website. Very pleased
This was a most pleasant experience. Aaron served me and was absolutely brilliant, efficient, courteous and professional. My order was delivered by DX exactly as was promised. Nothing could have been any better - absolutely perfect.
Always great service and product send a little more than ordered too which is always good
Received samples very quickly, nice products, just need to make my mind up now.
Nice product at the right price, couldn't find elsewhere at an acceptable price. Delivery spot on, product sufficiently wrapped to avoid damage. Will be back next time!
Very organised, from start of order Till dilvered to your doorstep would recommend.
Great service, very happy.
Excellent quality skirting at a great price (v good customer service too - Nicky was really helpful).
Turned up quick and we'll pleased with product
Easy to use website with good range of products, very well packed and fast delivery with tracking information and range of delivery options.
Excellent description and delivery cant faul the price either, thanks!
Arrived on time,good quality.very happy just what I was expecting.will be ordering more to finish my house
Great service Arrived when said Thanks
Thank you. A great end-to-end experience for me. The website offers easy navigation and great product at a fair price. The delivery windows were very accommodating, plus you also called me to offer an earlier delivery. I didn't need to be on-site to take delivery as some Suppliers insist, and the skirting product was extremely well wrapped and protected. Absolutely no damage. Easy, speedy, good price and I could get on with my home improvements. I'll certainly return to you.
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.58 based on 394 reviews