Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
The ordering and delivery process was 'A' class standard. I was kept up to date with emails regarding the order and delivery dates. Not completed works as yet but looking forward to quality end results.

We appreciate your 5 star feedback.

We hope you are really happy with your order and would love to see pictures once fitted (#cuttingedgeskirting or email info@ceskirting.co.uk).

Thanks again for the order and we look forward to hearing from you in the furture.

Cutting Edge
Excellent Friendly Service, Thank You.

Cutting Edge
Good price, well primed, easy to finish. Looks good against new wooden flooring. Would order from Cutting Edge again

Excellent service and delivery

Cutting Edge
Easy order and delivery, well wrapped, product exactly as described,
Will use again

Great company.

Cutting Edge
Good range of products. Helpful staff.
Speedy dispatch & delivery.
Good quality products.
Great service
After making a mistake on second order James was very understanding and logical thinking around the problem.
Will be using them again
Excellent,did everything they said they would.top class, thank you
Prompt and timely delivery
I ordered on line but found the staff at cutting edge easy to contact and co- operative when I needed to change my delivery date. The skirting was in good condition and easy to final coat with paint. This is the second time I have used this company and I recommend them.
Will definitely use again. All arrived safely and well packaged on the Designated day. Very pleased and will definitely be buying more as I work my way round each room on my house.
Very easy to order, good range of profiles, quick turnaround. I would recommend to anyone.

Rob Wilkes
Excellent as always
No hesitation using this company
Highly recommend
Great service from CE Skirting, website was easy to navigate and order what I needed. Delivery was fast and efficient with the skirting packaged securely. Skirting itself was exactly as expected. All round a faultless experience and I would recommend CE skirting.
Great product, great prices, quick delivery & it's all English.
Quick and friendly service at a good price . I always keen to try and use local companies
Great unusual products, makes the house feel a little more individualised. Good service, except delivery can be a little delayed.
The staff at cutting edge skirting are really helpful, couldn’t deliver my order on the day they said so upgraded me to weekend delivery free of charge so I could get the job done
Fantastic service and quick delivery time. Cheapest place I found as well which is a bonus! Will definitely be using again
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.58 based on 389 reviews