Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
4.5
Based on 471 reviews
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Rough finish on skirting and architraves
Good skirting and architrave.
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 27th December 2021
Not delivered on the date abit late had to chase it but when it arrived it was well packed and good quality when opened it
I've used CES a couple of times now, first time I ordered and collected from their warehouse, second time I had skirting delivered to my door. Fast delivery (next day) and the skirting was good quality and primed ready for final painting.
Prompt service. Delivery split without notice but sorted quickly.
First time I’ve used this company and probably the last, limited feedback on when you will get your order even now writing this review, still not received it having been ordered on the 12 November. I thought reviews come after receiving the goods anyway. Let’s see if I get a email within the next few days on a delivery date.
Placed my order 12 days ago and have still not received notification that is has been dispatched.
Efficient, friendly and professional.
Ordered two weeks ago, no response to emails, no updates, don't answer the phone. Really poor service. Still waiting for contact and update.
Very easy website to use.
All well packaged and received in perfect condition
Needed 70m of square edge skirting and architrave at short notice. Mandy was amazing, checking stock and lining up production and dispatch same day. Brilliant service, should be with me tomorrow. Thank you
Very good quality product. Ordered the primed MDF skirting. Really well coated, even some coating on reverse side. When delivered well packaged and no damage. Very pleased with the quality of the skirting would order again 👍
Easy to use and clear explanation
Dear customer, many thanks for the great review!!
Loads of options and very helpful staff
I bought 3no lengths from you last year and they were PERFECT....!! I had an extension done on my house and needed extra lengths to match what I had left over. So I collected the extra lengths. Firstly....... 1. No Sign up, so I couldn't find you. 2. The lengths were so rough I had to sand off all the primer which was slapped on with a brush,and profile was 3mm out.. 3. I phoned and reported this and was asked to send photos....never heard anything so phoned again and was told it's with management....never heard anymore until today, when you asked for a review...
Dear Customer, Many thanks for the review, Sorry your experience has not been to the high standard we aspire to give our customers, Your comments have been passed on to the management.
Delivered when expected brilliant service
great service use again
Good comms, great quality product. Thanks
Excellent service and good quality mdf skirtings. I am in the Orkney islands and they called me to confirm the arrangement for postage because it was an unusual order for them. Very good customer service and they had mouldings that I couldn’t get at basically every hardware store.
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.54 based on 471 reviews