CES Reactive Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CES Reactive

contact@ces-groupcompanies.co.uk

CES Group, Unit F27, Hastingwood Trading Estate, Harbet Road, Edmonton,

How would you rate CES Reactive ?

GEORGIA STAGG
Verified Buyer
"had a leak comming from my toilet, hadn't used these guys before so was a little unsure, so glad I did! came the same day and fixed the problem made me feel very comfortable and confident they were going to get it fixed ! thank you so much for an easy speedy service ! Saved in my contact list!"
BONNIE BRADY
Verified Buyer
"We have used CES reactive for various projects anything from emergency callouts to quoting new installs on larger projects both residential and commercial. We have always found them to be extremely professional, polite and always turn up when they say they will. Their standard of work is exceptional and I always recommend CES reactive when dealing with others."
SEAN BEECH
Verified Buyer
"We needed to call out CES Reactive to a plumbing emergency , the plumber turned up quick and was very professional and rectify the problem and put use at ease. I would highly recommend CES Reactive 5 stars."
"I had a burst pipe in the kitchen and CES sorted it out quickly and left my home tidily after the work, thanks so much for being so efficient!"
"We have always found CES quick to respond to our electrical and plumbing problems. Their service is prompt and efficient and they liaise very well with tenants when gaining access to various properties to undertake necessary works. Their telephone response is quick and informative. Additional problems are always reported and their pricing structure is fair and competitive. We are a Letting Agent based in Walthamstow London and shall continue to use their services and recommend them to our independent landlords."
WARREN SHARIFI
Verified Buyer
"CES Reactive attended to my property in Buckhurst Hill to a leak coming through the ceiling. They reacted fast to getting to jobs, found the leak & repaired it and keep the damage to minimum. They was also clean, tidy & helpful."
LISA HEMMINGS
Verified Buyer
"Quick to respond to the heating problems at my yoga studio. Friendly, tidy and efficient. Highly recommend and would use again."
STEPHEN COLLINS
Verified Buyer
"The electrician that attended my property was very professional and arrived in good time to the call out. The works were carried out and everything was repaired and left working. The electrician was also very tidy and didn't leave any mess. I was very pleased with the service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"CES Reactive attended site to a problem with the kitchen sockets tripping. Rectified the issue due to a loose connection In a spur outlet controlling the fridge. They re-connected it, tested it and left with it in working order. Very helpful. I would recommend CES Reactive"
"Very efficient and professional service and The customer service team was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend CES to other homeowners"
ULUS BEYAZ
Verified Buyer
"I work for wates living space carrying out works to empty properties, and have been using c.e.s on all my properties and have found them to be very efficient and professional, with good knowledge of all types of electrical works, and would fully recommend them to any company looking for a reliable electrical contractor."
CES Reactive is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews