Certa Hosting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Certa Hosting

How would you rate Certa Hosting?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

62 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Johnny
Fantastic company. What more can I say!!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Certa Hosting in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fantastic company. What more can I say!!"
"Great service, support are always there to help and always get the job done. The service itself is speedy and reliable and just is worth every penny."
"Just the best experience since joining Certa. Im very happy"
"five stars all the way. Everything about Certa is quality, the network, the support evan the uptime really is 100%. Since joining over 7 months ago i have had nothing but a good experience."
"I feel that iCerta rocks because they bring you everything you need from a hosting company at a price that won't put a dent in your bank account. I have built my site from scratch after switching to them from a big name hosting company and could not be happier. Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price."
Lermon Monson
Unverified Reviewer
"I was searching the Internet for best hosting Website. And I found a post which suggested Certa hosting so I decided to try it out. And of course Certa is the best hosting there is. They lead with good customer care, uptime. Also their prices are very affordable. No wonder they are the best web host out there. I would also like to recommend their service to everyone."
"Certa is definitely my to-go hosting provider whenever I want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for my companies and for my clients. Certa's power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly. With pure SSD drive and perfect cache system, it takes like 0.001s to load any single page on my website."
Kelly Markerson
Unverified Reviewer
"Our company has been using Certa for about 8 months and everything I want to say about Certa is "awesome". During 8 months, our uptime is 100%. There is no downtime, no lag, no DDOS. Everything runs just so smoothly. Since the Certa servers are using SSD, you don't need to worry about the loadtime at all. Strongly recommend. 5 stars"
"A good all round ho’s. No problems at all"
"5 stars and lots of brownie point for theses guys they are amazing"
"Speedy servers and support that cares. The quality of my service has shot through the roof since joining certa"
"Super support from certa even at 2am in the morning. I couldn’t ask for any better."
"Certa fixes my site with a fix me stuck within 1 hour of migrating all my problems from a terrible previous host. Wow"
"The difference between Certa and others is like night and day. Speedy servers and someone I can talk with on the one makes all the difference"
"Love this company just because they care"
"Amazing support staff and a very nice easy website."
"My father needed a website for his plastering company I come across Certa on google and decided to try thier site builder. It’s so easy to use and looks like we have spent a lot of money on creating the site. Plus it makes him look the business"
"5star company. Web hosts are pretty dodgy but this is a company I really do trust. Nothing is too much trouble for this company."
"Top support and a very nice site. Easy to use and the chat is a life saver in the middle of the morning."
"Excellent service and a speedy network. I’m very happy with the service"
Certa Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews