G Decor Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend G Decor Ltd

About G Decor Ltd: We sell gorgeous ceramic knobs, ceramic hooks and ceramic handles in all possible colours to décor your chest of drawers, bedroom or kitchen furniture, set of cupboard or dresser.

info@gdecor.co.uk

Unit 10 Boulton Industrial CentreIcknield Street, HockleyBirmingham

How would you rate G Decor Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

99 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about G Decor Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Lovely product. Shame it was not made clear on the website that the next day delivery service did not apply at the weekend!"
"Fantastic service and product. Super easy to do business with you. Thanks"
"lovely door knobs"
"So pleased to find such a great selection of ceramic door knobs. Quick and easy service."
"Lovely knobs but, sadly, too small and larger ones not available. My fault for not checking that they would be big enough. Wanted them for a large chest of drawers so maybe others would like larger ones too. I phoned G Decor and left a message and was phoned back very promptly so very happy with customer service."
Belinda Stevens
Verified Buyer
"lovely door knobs. can't wait to use them. super fast delivery. many thanks"
"Easy to use and 1st class service. Quick delivery and excellent packaging."
"Easy to order, quick delivery and the knobs are perfect in my daughters newly decorated bedroom."
"Exactly what I wanted and arrived very quickly - which was important to us so chose these over others"
Laurence Potts
Verified Buyer
"Great products and great price and fast delivery"
Lindsay Gallogly
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, lovely quality door knobs"
"Excellent item"
"The surface screw fixing not good quality. Not impressed."
"I recently decided to replace all the boring little gold coloured knobs on my white kitchen cupboards with these pretty ceramic door knobs. They are so pretty and have updated the kitchen without having to replace units. Visitors always admire them too!"
Beryl Blake
Verified Buyer
"Phone call required email from me to request return label - why couldn't this be generated from my phone call? I do not have the spare time to be phoning and emailing. On receipt of emailed returns label, I learn that the correct products will NOT be sent out until the incorrect items - sent entirely as a result of their own error - have been received by them. I anticipated that these items would have been fitted and in use by now. Only not 'VERY POOR' because previous dealings have been absolutely fine."
"I chose ceramic knobs for a revamped wardrobe and the colour was perfect. I was unable to find this colour elsewhere."
Marna Varney
"Fantastic!!"
"I chose the cream, bone doorknobs to go on a new, built-in wardrobe. They are lovely - nicer than I was expecting and they were delivered 2 days after ordering. Excellent!"
"The goods arrived promptly and in perfect condition and where exactly as shown on the website. I am really pleased with them"
Maggie Craigdaillie
Verified Buyer
"I was really pleased with my purchase and the service I received."
G Decor Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 99 reviews