CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
CE Online Ltd 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Purchased Orion Teapots which are FAB. Great quality, great price and delivery was next day. I enjoyed chatting with Maria over the phone who really helped answer my questions! Would recommend to anyone!
The products I received were slightly damaged by the courier, I notified Ceonline who sent out replacements which I received the next day. Really happy with their customer service and how swiftly their rectified the issue. Would definitely recommend!
Lovely, friendly company to deal with, you can really tell that they are a small business who put their customers first. I much prefer dealing with them over the bigger companies. Plus the prices are always better!
Paid for item , then they contact me to say the price went up over the weekend , that will be another £120 , we are doing you a good deal as good will , don’t think so found it cheaper elsewhere , very disappointing service , I will avoid next time , and I will be speaking to trading standards regarding misleading pricing
Thank you for your feedback, I am very sorry for the negative experience you have had with CE Online.
Unfortunately we only had one machine available at the price you paid, which was sold the day before you ordered (this is not a popular unit, so the likelihood of selling two in one weekend was very rare). As this fell over the weekend we were unable to update the website with the change of price to reflect us having to purchase the unit direct from the manufacturer at an increased price.
The best we could do was to offer it just over cost price or cancel the order. Whilst this is not the service we wish to provide, this was a genuine mistake and was in no way intended to mislead or entice.
We are genuinely sorry and can only apologise once again.
Nice to do business with
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with CE Online - we really appreciate it. We hope to do business with you again soon!
Very good service thankyou
Dear Louise,
Very good quality products
Fern & Maria
Everything as described. Good service.
Dear Richard,
Fast and efficient. Just as promised. Would recommend to do business with 10/10
Dear Kristjan,
Wery good thanks
Really good service and great products at a great price. Would definitely recommend. Very quick delivery too.
Excellent
Reliable, speedy delivery, excellent quality products. Very helpful on the phone. Only wish I'd found them sooner. Would not hesitate in recommending.
Dear Catherine,
Fern & Maria
Good customer service, fast delivery.
Very honest company I am delighted with the great service item arrived well packed and on the day I was told thanks very much
Had to contact them after 10 days as there was no sign of my order - it hadn’t been processed despite being ordered online and payment taken immediately
Hi Louise, we are really sorry that you did not receive your order as expected. Unfortunately the manufacturer who we ordered the products from missed it, so even though we had completed your order our end, they let us down. I hope you understand that this was beyond our control, and we acted immediately to resolve the problem once we were informed, putting the item on a next day delivery for you.
Kind regards,
Fern
I called CE Online as I had a small fault on a product purchased from them. I spoke to a lady called Fern who dealt with the problem very quickly and sent out a replacement item the next day.
Deliverers to expensive
Dear Vitolds,
Thank you for your valued feedback. Unfortunately we cannot ship breakable items such as teapots with any other method. We use next day, tracked and insured couriers due to the fragile nature of the products and do have free delivery on all orders over £50. This is the lowest free delivery threshold out of any of our competitors!
We hope this won't deter you from using CE Online in the future.
Kind regards,
Fern & Maria
No hassle ordering and very prompt delivery. Earlier than advised! Cost very competitive
Very helpful, quick delivery, good quality products
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 97 reviews