CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
Excellent service throughout the process of purchasing two Bravillor coffee machines, efficient in answering my enquiry and competitively priced. Maria went above and beyond to solve the issues we were having regarding the delivery which wasn't her fault at all it was Bravillor. Would highly recommend using them.
I recently purchased a chest freezer from CE Online - their customer service was excellent throughout the process and delivery was prompt and efficient.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again! Take care
I purchased a 6 cup coffee cafetière. The item was packed carefully and arrived in good condition. Delivery was quick and I will certainly buy from this company again.
Very good service and the products are brillant. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review, we hope to do business with you again!
Wonderfully quick delivery. Well packed and representing great value. Thank you CE Online, highly recommended.
good fast service
Quick delivery, well packaged. Would use CE Online Ltd again.
I am really impressed with the ordering and delivery of goods. I will be ordering more of the same items. Once again, many thanks.
Easy website to place an order on, delivery came on time with a prompt digital invoice. Best price around for my item too! Will use again
Very helpful, professional, friendly and efficient - nice to be able to deal with customer focused business. Would definitely recommend.
Order arrived earlier than expected.
Fantastic customer service
Good reliable service and good quality of product. Would recommend to others.
Fantastic customer service, thank you Maria and Fern, 5* plus !! Even the courier you use is fab. Didn't leave me struggling with a piece of heavy equipment. Will certainly be using your company again. Mollie's Pantry Kirkham 😁
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again! Fern & Maria :)
Excellent and attentive service and communication with rapid delivery. Delighted with our purchase. A very big recommendation from me!
Great customer service! Thanks, Maria
Great service, highly recommend. The team has been extremely helpful in making sure I get my parcel delivered the next day.
I'm extremely happy with CE Online. They went the extra mile to make sure my parcel arrived the next day as it was a birthday gift. Very professional, great service, highly recommend.
I placed an order for the total of £72 then receive an email after they had taken my money to say they had no stock. This was the Monday, they said they voided the payment and it’s now Friday and they haven’t given me my money back yet. Contacted my bank to check what’s happened and they haven’t cancelled it properly which put the money on hold waiting to bounce back in. Asked if they could notify the bank of no intention to take pending authorised funds to be ignored
Hi Kirsti, I have looked into your order and can see that your payment was voided by us at 11am on the same day that you placed it. When we get a payment on our website we have to manually accept or "abort" if we need to cancel the order. When we do abort the payment, it will never come to us and it goes back to your bank. This is all that we can do to refund you and it is the quickest way because the payment was never accepted by us. The speed at which it arrive as available funds depends entirely on your bank account and how fast they process transactions. If they told you that we had not cancelled it properly, that is not correct as we had completed the refund by the book our end. We are very sorry that your item was not in stock, we try to keep our website as accurate as possible but stock is changing very fast currently. We rely on our suppliers to let us know when items sell out as we do not stock the items in our own warehouse. In this instance we were not notified and I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. I hope you understand that we acted as swiftly as we could you notify you and to refund your monies, and that the delay was out of our control. I apologise again and hope that you can understand our situation. Kind regards, Fern
From order to delivery very good
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 136 reviews