CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
CE Online Ltd 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great service, good quality and value. Would recommend or re-use if required.
Great service. Items delivered as arranged with no issues. Many thanks!
No 1 ebayer
Fast delivery, no issues. Really good prices. Well packed
Was looking for something very specific as a gift. Found the perfect orange teapot at a great price. Ordering was very simple and delivery was fast. Very satisfied customer.
Prompt service. Good price for a quality item.
I can't believe my luck in finding such a lovely firm. The price for the 2 freezers I bought was significantly more competitive than the firm I've previously used, and they themselves are cheaper than many others. The goods arrived when they said, the driver couldn't have been more helpful and it was all in perfect condition. But on top of this, they were just so nice to deal with. It felt like dealing with real people in a genuine firm that cares about its customers.

I would though advise phoning them to get an ETA for delivery time, if this is critical for you. They don't appear to do this as a matter of course. I didn't want to hang around all day so phoned. They called me back in less than half an hour and told me when to expect it, which saved me a lot of wasted time.
I haven't yet received the items ???
Still waiting
Excellent service. Very helpful staff. Fast delivery. Would use again
Thank you so much for your feedback Ruth, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Excellent very quick service
Thank you so much for your feedback Nancy, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
whilst order went threw, payment made, goods delivered when stated, only slight issue was had to phone and ask for invoice.
however all things considered a good service provided. Would use them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review Lommy, I am sorry about the delay in your invoice, we usually send them within 24 hours so there must have been a glitch, we hope to do business with you again!
Fabulous items at a very good price the delivery was exactly as said to the minute. not used my new pans as yet but can tell from the quality they will be fine would highly recommend CE online 1st time I have used them but will definitely use agin
Thank you so much for your feedback Gillian, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Very pleased with my products and very quick with delivery, it was as stated the next day delivery. I would recommend very highly.
Thank you so much for your feedback Susan, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Found just what I wanted on the website. I can no longer buy these items locally and was really pleased I could get them from CD Online.
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review Christine, we hope to do business with you again!
Quick, efficient and good quality/value.
Great service
product was ok, and they are fast on delivery
Very impressed! The prices on this website are very reasonable. The goods were delivered efficiently! Although there was a problem with the item, the customer service were very helpful and quick to respond and resolve the situation! Overall was very pleased and would definitely recommend.
Excellent service. Very satisfied. With the the goods thank you.
I wanted to say this is my first order from Ce online and a I can say is 100% satisfactory.
Top service top quality products.
Will not hesitate on my next order.
Many thanks