Celtic & Co Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Celtic & Co deliver?

How can I contact Celtic & Co?

Tell us how Celtic & Co made you happy

Telephone
"Purchased a lovely sheepskin coat. It arrived severely damaged by water. Immediately returned it. A considered purchase at £935.00. Took Celtic 14 days to pay the refund from when they received it back."
Dear Aileen,
Thank you for your feedback.
We do apologise for your negative experience. As soon as we were aware of the fact that your coat arrived damaged by water, we got in touch with our delivery company and started an investigation immediately. Knowing that you have lost trust in our delivery company, we provided you with an option to use an alternative shipping company to return the garment to us.
We’re very sorry to hear you were not happy with the timescales for our returns processing. We do try to make it clear, noting it both on our returns page of the website and on the despatch note included with your order. We do ask that our customers allow 14 days for returns to be processed. Most of the time we are able to exceed this promise. I can see form your account history that we have provided you with a free returns label on 17/12/2018 and issued a refund 5 working days later, on 24/12/2018. We are therefore very disappointed to hear that you weren’t happy with the service you received from us.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and if our team can assist in future with any questions you may have please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Kind Regards
"Celtic makes the world best slippers, simple! I highly recommend the company for all sheepskin and wool products"
"Just received my sheepskin boots back from the repair dept, they are 5 yrs old and very well worn. They are like a new pair of boots and I am delighted. The service is prompt and very efficient, and the repair is a fraction of the cost of a new pair. Thoroughly recommend. Caroline Chambers."
"Purchased a pair of sheepskin slippers for my partner for Xmas cost £67 he's had these slippers before so I knew he would like them, he's size 8 so I purchased a size 8. He started wearing them first week in January (not everyday) I noticed there was something wrong with the back of both slippers they were going over to oneside, my partner said they will be fine they probably need stretching I dont think he wanted to upset me. Well they didn't stretch his heel wasnt going down far enough inside the slipper so he was walking over on the side it was if they had sent the wrong size.. Contacted Celtic they said return them, after inspection this was the reply from confirm that we have inspected your slippers and are unable to find a fault. So my partner telephoned, 5 times no response eventually when he did get through nobody would put him onto a manager or supervisor they said they would send email address. Few day later Amy sent an email saying to put our concerns in writing and she would forward to the relevant person, which we did. This was the response --- I am very sorry that you are unsatisfied with our inspection of the item, however if you felt the slippers were not up to standard when you first received them you would have been more than welcome to return them to us for a refund or a replacement pair. We have a 30 day ‘no quibble’ policy for our items, and we would have been more than happy to address this when you first received them if we had known about it. We inspect many items from customers daily, and have an extensive and thorough knowledge of our slippers, our materials, and our manufacturing methods. All of our products are subject to stringent quality control procedures at her request before, during, and after the manufacturing processes. Any discrepancies or uneven sheepskin thickness would result in that particular skin being rendered useless and sent back to our supplier. I understand that you and your husband are very good customers of ours’, however the fact remains that the Bootee Slippers that you have returned to us are not faulty, and became misshapen as a result of wear. I apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment that may have been caused by this, and I sincerely hope that this has not put you off ordering with us in future. I will arrange for your slippers to be returned to you. If I can assist you further please do not hesitate to contact me directly by responding to this email. Misshapen as a result of wear, what 5 weeks !! They have not taken this seriously. If they had got someone who is a size 8 to try them on they would understand what we are saying. Its absolutely rediculous. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING THERE REPLY THEY ARE NOT FIT FOR THE PURPOSE THEY WERE BOUGHT. 4 WEEKS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE From the time I gave them as a present at Xmas to the date of return was the 10th February"
"Very nice products, however they should stock more of their products in XS. Their S is really a 12+, not a size 10."
Celtic & Co is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews