Cellcrazy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cellcrazy

About Cellcrazy: WE HAVE REMOVED SEVERAL POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM THIS ACCOUNT AS THEY ALL HAD THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

info@cellcrazy.co.uk

407 Montrose Avenue

How would you rate Cellcrazy?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cellcrazy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The phone is destroyed. The screen is completely frozen- it is not even possible to reboot it. The phone was a brand new iphone7. I will be back on 8th of May2017 to have my money back. I have to go to China without a phone now. Not good."
"New screen touch function not responding very well very intermittent response to typing/ texting"
Dear Customer really sorry to hear that but you are covered in 1 year warranty with us and we are happy to replace the screen free of cost for you.
"I needed my iPad unlocking and was told will be done in 8 days and payment made. It's now 12 days and still not unlocked and keep getting told everyday it will be done. This company is a nightmare and should not be trading and treating customers like this."
"False advertising that you claim to repair 99% of more than other retail outlets. which is a false statement, you advertise original parts but at your prices this is not possible. I feel obligated to report your company to the trading standards union"
"Instead of fixing my Mac they damaged my battery which I will have to replace. They lost my charger and tried to fob a 3rd party replacement onto me. Never returned a single call when I sort an update. DO NOT GO HERE WITH YOUR MAC."
"Meant to replace a cracked screen on iPad amd put a screen protector on the new screen. Returned iPad with a broken home button and no screen protector. Did fit new home button but had to be asked"
"Took my phone in for a new battery and the next day it started dieing at 30%. Returned to shop the next day and had a new battery installed. They apologised and said they order a 1,000 at a time and sometimes they get a bad one . It is now following Monday and the battery life js no better than my old one... this cannot be right.. it only lasts 8 hours !! Phone is iphone 5 and i used then because of the good reviews... not happy"
"The Iphone 5 charging point changed but no analysis performed to check whether this had resolved the issue with the battery not charging."
Cellcrazy is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews