Cellcrazy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cellcrazy

About Cellcrazy: WE HAVE REMOVED SEVERAL POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM THIS ACCOUNT AS THEY ALL HAD THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

info@cellcrazy.co.uk

407 Montrose Avenue

How would you rate Cellcrazy ?

Joanne
"Super quick, first class service. Highly recommended."
Elaine
"Very good service. Would be more than happy to use these guys again and mention to friends :)))"
Bianca Gales
"I found Cellcrazy very easy to use. The screen on my iPad Air was broken so I logged into Cellcrazy website and found a quote for my repair. I then looked around every other site I find some cheap quotes but i want to choose best quality service. I followed the instructions, packed my iPad up and sent it off. A couple of days later I was informed the repair was complete and they dispatched it with special delivery.The iPad works exactly as it should, there are no signs it has ever been worked on. It was very well packaged to protect from damage. I was very please with the repair time, cost & quality and am happy to recommend Cellcrazy to others.Thank you Cellcrazy"
"The phone is destroyed. The screen is completely frozen- it is not even possible to reboot it. The phone was a brand new iphone7. I will be back on 8th of May2017 to have my money back. I have to go to China without a phone now. Not good."
"New screen touch function not responding very well very intermittent response to typing/ texting"
Dear Customer really sorry to hear that but you are covered in 1 year warranty with us and we are happy to replace the screen free of cost for you.
"I needed my iPad unlocking and was told will be done in 8 days and payment made. It's now 12 days and still not unlocked and keep getting told everyday it will be done. This company is a nightmare and should not be trading and treating customers like this."
"False advertising that you claim to repair 99% of more than other retail outlets. which is a false statement, you advertise original parts but at your prices this is not possible. I feel obligated to report your company to the trading standards union"
"Instead of fixing my Mac they damaged my battery which I will have to replace. They lost my charger and tried to fob a 3rd party replacement onto me. Never returned a single call when I sort an update. DO NOT GO HERE WITH YOUR MAC."
"Meant to replace a cracked screen on iPad amd put a screen protector on the new screen. Returned iPad with a broken home button and no screen protector. Did fit new home button but had to be asked"
"Took my phone in for a new battery and the next day it started dieing at 30%. Returned to shop the next day and had a new battery installed. They apologised and said they order a 1,000 at a time and sometimes they get a bad one . It is now following Monday and the battery life js no better than my old one... this cannot be right.. it only lasts 8 hours !! Phone is iphone 5 and i used then because of the good reviews... not happy"
"The Iphone 5 charging point changed but no analysis performed to check whether this had resolved the issue with the battery not charging."
Cellcrazy is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews