Celebrate Just Right Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celebrate Just Right
Read Celebrate Just Right Reviews

info@celebratejustright.co.uk

Thanks for a great night and thanks for sorting it.
Fab service just like to say thanks to girls for coming. Would recommend your services to others. Thanks for arranging this so last minute. Pulled it out of the Bag!!!
Celebrate Just Right 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Had good fun with Kelly and Mary both got involved and played lots of party games with us. But thanks for sort it. Jason
I was the best man and just like to say thanks for making my night easier as trying to arranging a bunch of big lads is hard but the two girls made it easier than ever to go to different bars and get us cheap drinks. It was was really easy to book online and was kept informed from booking to the event date.
Celebrate Just Right 5 star review on 4th June 2021
We had a hen party at our home at the weekend and booked it with a cheeky butler package. I am so glad we did because it was fantastic! Jamie was amazing from start to finish and really got our party going. He was fun, friendly and not to mention very sexy! It definitely made the weekend and I would definitely book him for a future event if anything came up. 100% recommendation.
Celebrate Just Right 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Great Service and really easy to book thanks again for coming.
Celebrate Just Right 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Can’t thank them enough!!! I acquired their service as it was my cousin’s 25th birthday. We contacted them to hire a couple of strippers. They were very helpful from start to finish, they helped me get the proper services on the phone and even assured me of extreme anonymity. The party was amazing, and the strippers who came were very sporty and hot…. Would love to contact them again for such services…
If you are looking for exotic services, this is the site to visit. Their hard work and polite attitude show that they care about their customers more. Every time we have acquired their services we were extremely satisfied. Highly Recommended.
I have never used the services of such sites before, so I was a bit skeptical. But, this site was hassle-free and easy to use. The individuals we hired were amazing, they put on a great show and did everything they could to enhance my experience.
Had a great experience! This site is very helpful if you are organizing a hen party. The services they offer are really great considering such affordable prices. You couldn’t go wrong with them. Recommended!!
Amazing Weekend! I am so glad I booked services from your site. Even though it was a last-minute call, you guys did everything to help me get the best service. The strippers that we hired were worth every penny. They were friendly and didn't hesitate to give their best.
It was the last day of our project and I wanted all my girls to have a memorable night. So, I contacted Celebrate Just Right and hired two sexy male butlers. The fellas arrived on time and put on a great show for us. We all had a good time and would love to recommend this site to my friends. The building work was really good.
One of the best entertaining sites! Last week I hired a female stripper as I was throwing a birthday party for my friend. I contacted them and they responded quickly. The person on the other end of the phone was very helpful. The stripper that I hired was very beautiful, she came on time and was very talented. Both my friend and I really enjoyed the party. Thanks for coming out to my home.
I hired a roly-poly for a party and absolutely loved the whole experience. The booking was pretty simple as their site is user-friendly, paired with extremely helpful staff members. The member that we hired was friendly and put on a great show. The building work was pretty good! Thumbs Up!!
I just want to thank, Celebrate Just Right for their help in organizing my friend's bachelorette party. Their site is very clean and super responsive. I hired a sexy butler for the party from here, and the booking process was completed in a matter of minutes. The butler that we hired was sexy and fantastic. We all had a great time thank you!
Celebrate Just Right is amazing! I hired 2 female strippers from this site for my friend's birthday party. The process was fairly easy and their site was clean. They didn't have me buy other things by continuously popping up the ads. The strippers were amazing and put on a great show for us. Thank you, for making our party great! 5 Stars!!
Mark the hunky butler was hunky lol it was a mixed event gay and straight and he cater really well. Thanks for send mark
Thank you Celebrate Just Right and in particular Mike who arranged my event on the 2nd of Dec for my party. The whole process was easy and professional. No issues great communication.
Male stripper was brilliant I cant remember his name but his show was WOW lol. I appreciate you booking last min us and thanks. I will book your services in the future guranteed and Xmas is coming up so maybe then when I have had a few drinks lol x
The bookings team were great they provided quick and easy service to book the dwarf. Thanks again : ) x
The dwarf will really good and we had such a entertaining time thanks for sorting everything for our hen party weekend
Celebrate Just Right is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews