CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

Tell us how CCW Ltd made you happy

"Although I was able to buy an online voucher to be emailed, I was then sent confirmation that my purchase would be posted causing a lot of confusion as this was an end if term gift. Was it a paper or electronic voucher? It was confirmed I could use the have voucher online or in store then when I asked in store was told "no the voucher was online only". I wouldn't have bought the voucher had I known this was the case. The process was easy enough but the end result confusing! I still don't really have clear information to pass on with the gift about where it can be spent!"
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your comments. I can only sincerely apologise for any confusion caused. We have to mark your order as despatched so that an e mail is generated to your e mail address with instructions on how to redeem the voucher. I realise that this can be misleading.

Although this voucher cannot be used in our stores and is an "e voucher" if you are local to one of our stores, I can arrange that you can redeem your voucher in one of them if you let me know what day you would like to visit I can organise this for you.

I hope this has been of some help.

CCW Ltd
"Ordered a ladies raincoat on Monday 15th December on a 3 to 5 day delivery and it arrived Monday afternoon of 22nd Dec"
Dear Gary

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry you were not satisfied with our delivery service.

We use Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and as you opted for the 3-5 working days option which is free for purchases over £50, your parcel arrived at the last date on our option. Usually second class parcels do arrive between 2-3 days, but with the Christmas post it does tend to take a bit longer.

I sincerely apologise if you were inconvenienced in any way and hopefully this will not deter you from ordering from our website in the future.

Have a lovely Christmas & thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

CCW Ltd
"Coat is nice but have returned as it did not look like the picture. It would be nice to have free returns for such a high value coat"
Dear Fiona,

I am so sorry you were not satisfied with the product or service you have received from CCW. We are a small family run business and offer free postage for purchases over £50 but are unable to compete with larger companies in offering free return postage.

We are happy to give exact details including measurements etc if you wish to purchase anything from CCW in the future so please do not hesitate to call our office on 01877 332 614.

CCW Ltd
"You sold me an item which was out of stock, returned my money to Paypal quite quickly and they are doing their usual trick of hanging onto it as long as they can get away with"
CCW Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews