CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

Tell us how CCW Ltd made you happy

"Will not be buying from here again , they sold the jacket i had ordered online , then after i ordered a new one they send the wrong size . I had to go to the shop personally and pick up the correct one"
Hi Matthew,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the mix up with your order. It was entirely our fault and down to human error. We try our best at all times to provide excellent customer service but very, very occasionally mistakes can be made.

I hope that although you were unhappy with the service you received, I hope the communication afterwards as well as the Helium jacket proved to be satisfactory.

We have certainly taken your comments on board and implemented training on these issues raised.

Have a great weekend.

Warmest regards,

CCW Ltd
"Ordered a Barbour bag for my wife for Christmas, payed for it! Then returned my money with no alternative or explanation ... Very poor service ????"
Dear Stephen,

I am so sorry that we could not supply the bag you ordered. Unfortunately the bag had sold minutes before you had ordered and our system had not updated in time. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and I am so disappointed you had not been given an explanation or an alternative product. I take full responsibility for this error and can only put it down to this being our busiest time of the year and I missed the opportunity to inform you correctly.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I wish you a lovely Christmas.

Kind regards,

CCW Ltd
"I still have not received my coat and there is no tracking number or anything!"
Dear Sandrina

I am so sorry that you have not received your parcel. However I have e mailed you the tracking information and Royal Mail have tried to deliver your parcel while you were out so have left a card to let you know where to collect your parcel.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards

CCW Ltd
"The company cancelled my order and refunded the money (which took several days to appear back to me) because THEY had made a mistake on the pricing of an item online. There was no offer for me to pay the difference they just cancelled it which was annoying as the boots were a gift. Failed to honour their advertised price even though they took payment and I had a confirmation email. Very disappointed with the customer service and would not recommend or use again."
Dear Julie,

I am so sorry that you had to write a negative review for our website. We strive to ensure excellent customer service at all times for our customers and deeply regret that your experience with CCW was not satisfactory.

As I had previously explained to you, the problem was with our stock control and website designers who have since rectified the problem and I thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I can only sincerely apologise for this error which unfortunately was outwith our control.

Kind regards