CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

Tell us how CCW Ltd made you happy

"Quick and satisfactory service. I was a little disappointed that postage had to be added for Northern Ireland, whilst it is free for Britain. I wonder if some way around this might be found. However, the item I wanted was not readily available elsewhere."
"Great quick, easy & accurate service!"
Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review. We really appreciate your comments as we try our very best to provide excellent customer service and it is so nice when that is recognised.

KInd regards

CCW Ltd
"Quick delivery after ordering and though the items didn't fit the returns were dealt with very quickly too - can't fault you W. Elder"
Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time and I am sorry that your tops were unsuitable.

We aim provide excellent customer service and hopefully you have received that from CCW.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent quick service for an item sold out on the brand's own site, and at a good price. Very pleased."
Hi Donna

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time.

We aim provide excellent customer service and hopefully you have received that as well as a great purchase.

CCW Ltd
"New Hunter wellies for my wife. Exactly what she wanted. Right colour, right size and fitted perfectly. Internet ordering was so easy and they arrived right on schedule."
Hi George

Thank you so much for your kind review, We really appreciate your feedback.

I am so glad that your wife's boots were exactly as she wanted and that you were happy with the service you received from CCW.

Thanks again & hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future

CCW Ltd
"Superb purchased a pair of Ugg boots.. Free delivery! Also very fast delivery! Will be using again! Thanks"
Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We really appreciate your kind comments.

We are a small family run business but try and excel in great customer service and it is so good when that is recognised.

CCW Ltd
"The lady on the phone was very polite and helpful. She promised to post my goods same day, which she did and I received it within 2 days"
Hi Nazneen,

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our customer service.

I was so glad we have a size 4 available in the Banda Crystal for you as it was the last pair in stock as they are so pretty.

CCW Ltd

"Great shopping experience; delivery fast & no problems with incorrect items being sent-a problem experienced Many times with other companies. Would definitely shop with CCW again"
Hi Gladys

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our customer service. We certainly do try our best and it is so nice when our efforts are appreciated.

Your Seasalt trousers are absolutely gorgeous and hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future and check out our Seasalt or White Stuff products which are great for the holidays.

Aileen Solari

"Very good service, good quality product delivered very quickly!!"
Hi Karolina

Aileen Solari

"Postage was high for what it was"
Hi Carra

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry you felt your postage was high. We do offer free postage on order over £50 but unfortunately your order was under that amount.

Hopefully you will visit our website in the future and take advantage of our free postage offer.

CCW Ltd
"Good website and customer service."
Hi Monica,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your comments.

I hope you are happy with your Banda crystal FitFlops - we have now completely sold out.

Thanks again and hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent service!!! Great product1 Fast delivery!"
Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate you taking the time. I am so glad you were pleased with our customer service and your Aigle Fleece is a really lovely jacket.

Hopefully you will visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Extremely helpful, Aileen went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I got my shoes the next day and to try and source me some others. Great staff and company to use"
Hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such positive comments.

I am so sorry that I did not manage to get your other shoes, apparently the Super Navy were only available on line & sold out very quickly.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in he future.

CCW Ltd
"My order arrived within the expected time and was well packaged. The jacket is well made and a good fit. The colour is a darker blue than shown on the photo but I am very happy with that."
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review. We really do appreciate your comments.

The Aigle Grandyl jacket is a lovely lightweight jacket for this season and I am glad you are happy the the fit and colour.

CCW Ltd
"My first time of buying from CCW on line. I found them fast and efficient. My purchase arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I would have no hesitation of buying from them again."
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind comments.

The Banda Crystal FitFlop sandals have been a great seller for us and look fantastic on.

CCW Ltd
"Good personal service. It was nice to correspond with a real person rather than an automated reply!"
Hi Beryl

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I hope you and your sister enjoy wearing the Banda Crystal sandals, they are so nice we all want a pair in the office!

CCW Ltd

"Everything was great, customer care, delivery, product absolutely fine. No complaints ????"
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased your were happy with our customer service and the Seasalt coat you purchased is gorgeous.

Kind rehards

CCW Ltd
"Prompt efficient service. Will use CCW again. Very Happy with service and the item ordered."
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking time time to let our customers know you are happy with our customer service.

Seasalt has been a great brand for us and hopefully you re-visit our website in the future to check out what is new.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Kind regards

"Item quickly despatched and well packaged."
Hi Victoria

Thank you for your kind review. Ilse Jacobsen coats have very successful for us as they are such a great product and so flattering to wear.

CCW Ltd
"Lovely item arrived quicker than was stated. Great"
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for your kind review. The White Stuff dress you purchased is absolutely gorgeous.

We use Royal Mal to post our items and they have proven to be extremely efficient and I am so glad you received your dress quicker than you expected.

Have a lovely Easter.