CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

Tell us how CCW Ltd made you happy

"I just love this raincoat, and know that from now on I shall feel good going out in the rain. I am tall with long arms and do have a bit of a waist and some hips and bust, so the fit is ideal for me. It is a really well designed, stylish garment."
Dear Rita,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write such kind comments.

Ilse Jacobsen has been very successful for us and the fit is so flattering these coats are a pleasure to wear.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent website to use and excellent service - cannot fault it!"
HI Denise,

Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate your kind comments.

I am sorry that your goods were not suitable and hopefully you were pleased with the efficiency of the refund process.

CCW Ltd
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase and with the level of customer service. I have bought from CCW for many years and can highly recommend them. They are both an online presence and a real family-owned group of shops, with first class staff."
Hi Jenne,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your feedback.

As you say, we are a family run business and pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and it is so good when that is recognised.

CCW Ltd
"excellent company ordered an item at 1pm on Tuesday a very nice lady called me at 2/30 to check my address and received the item by lunch time the next day and no deliver charge very impressed"
Hi Shirley,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give CCW such postive feedback.

We try our best at all times to provide excellent customer service and it is so nice when this is recognised especially as we are a small family run business.

CCW Ltd
"Once again a great product with service. Thanks"
Hi Millar,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our products and service. We try our best at all times and it is so encouraging when this effort is recognised.

Hopefully you will shop with us in the future.

Thanks again.

CCW Ltd
"Very good service, would not hesitate to use again."
Dear Jean,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that your found our customer service to be very good, we do try our best at all times and it so so nice when that is recognised.

CCW Ltd
"An excellent item at a reasonable price - securely packed and speedily delivered. You cannot do better than that!"
Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that your found our customer service & pricing to be competitive. We are a small, family run business and try our best at all times and it so so nice when that is recognised.

CCW Ltd
"Came across this site through a specific type of Boat Shoe I wanted, they had the correct size & colour. Very easy to order & arrived promptly very satisfied will use again, Many Thanks CCW."
Dear Alan,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that your found your Chatham Marine shoes on our website and were happy with the service you received.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent customer service. Very very helpful staff. Best online shop so far."
Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We try our best to provide excellent customer service and it is so nice when this is recognised.

Your Aigle coat is so lovely I am sure it won't be too long until you will need a cosy coat to wear.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future to check out our new season stock arriving daily.

CCW Ltd
"Been ages since I had such great customer service, really impressed with how quick delivery and returns were dealt with. Would recommend shopping via Ccw online again. Love my new Ilse Jacobsen coat!"
Hi Faith,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your comments and try to provide excellent customer service at all times so it is nice when our efforts are recognised.

You will certainly need your Ilse Jacobsen jacket if it is as rainy with you as it is up here in Callander.

Hopefully you will check out our new stock arriving daily at www.ccwclothing.com for this Autumn/Winter.

Thanks again.

CCW Ltd
"Arrived very quickly and was just what I had hoped."
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am so pleased you were happy with your dress - it is exceptionally pretty. We use Royal Mail for all our deliveries and have found them to be extremely reliable.

Hopefuilly you will re-visit our website in the future and check out all our new stock arriving for this season.

CCW Ltd
"Although I was able to buy an online voucher to be emailed, I was then sent confirmation that my purchase would be posted causing a lot of confusion as this was an end if term gift. Was it a paper or electronic voucher? It was confirmed I could use the have voucher online or in store then when I asked in store was told "no the voucher was online only". I wouldn't have bought the voucher had I known this was the case. The process was easy enough but the end result confusing! I still don't really have clear information to pass on with the gift about where it can be spent!"
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your comments. I can only sincerely apologise for any confusion caused. We have to mark your order as despatched so that an e mail is generated to your e mail address with instructions on how to redeem the voucher. I realise that this can be misleading.

Although this voucher cannot be used in our stores and is an "e voucher" if you are local to one of our stores, I can arrange that you can redeem your voucher in one of them if you let me know what day you would like to visit I can organise this for you.

I hope this has been of some help.

CCW Ltd
"Friendly& Helpful staff. Useful updates when problem with order. V quick service."
Hi Anne,

Thank you for your kind review and also for your undertsanding when there was a problem with your order.

We do try our very best at all times but when things go wrong we certainly try and rectify it as quickly as possible. Hopefully we achieved this with your order.

We sincerely hope that you will revisit our website in the future as we are receiving lots of new stock in daily for the new season.

CCW Ltd

"Very pleased with the speedy service!"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a positive review. We really appreciate it.

The Crocs sandals you purchased were so cute and I'm please you received them quickly.

Thanks again & hopfully you wil re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent speedy service. Thank you"
Hi Anne

Thank you so much for your kind review. We use Royal Mail and have found that they are very reliable when sending our parcels out.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future especially as we have lots of new and exciting stock arriving daily.

CCW Ltd
"Speedy delivery and great product. Really pleased with purchase and service received."
Dear Ann,

Thank you so much for your kind review. After the recent downpours I'm sure your Didriksons jacket has come in useful.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future and check out our new stock arriving for the Autumn.

CCW Ltd
"The Ilse Jacobsen raincoat I ordered came very quickly and is lovely and a perfect fit. I can't wait for it to rain so I can wear it! Sue"
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

Ilse Jacobsen has been a great brand for CCW and the fit & style is just fantastic. If you can't wait for rain just come to Scotland, we have more than enough to go round!

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future/

Kind regard

CCW Ltd
"Fantastic garment. Fits really well."
Hi Antonia,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate your comments.

The Seasalt top is just really lovely I am so glad you are happy with your purchase from CCW.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future as we are receiving Seasalt & White Stuff Autumn/Winter stock in very soon.

CCW Ltd

"Excellent service, highly recommended."
Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate your comments. I realise that you had ordered the incorrect size of Barbour Jacket and hopefully you were impressed with the turnaround in exchanging the size.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future as we will be receiving Barbour Autumn/Winter stock very soon.

CCW Ltd

"Excellent service, definitely use again"
Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate your comments.

The Timberland Chocorua boots are so practical especially with this British Summer.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews