CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

Tell us how CCW Ltd made you happy

"I would give Aileen a 10 in customer service!!! She sent me an email to confirm my size and then followed up with the tracking number. I have done a fair amount of shopping in my time and never has anyone gone out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Thank you, Aileen. I will be back !!"
Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do try to provide excellent customer service at all times and it so nice that you have taken the time to comment.

I hope you have a great Chruistmas & you get to wear your lovely Barbour jacket over the festive period.

Take care.

CCW Ltd
"Great service on the phone. Great product and fast delivery. What more could you ask for? Many thanks"
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your kind review. We do try our best to provide excellent customer service at all times & it is so good when that is recognised.

Have a great Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Item came as promised. Great value, arrived quickly."
HI Steven,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you were pleased with your purchase & it arrived on time.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Fast delivery and very helpful staff when needed some information on sizing before buying, highly recommend ."
Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you were happy with the customer service you received, we do try our best at all times and it so nice when that is recognised.

Hopefully you will re-viusit our website in the future.

Have a lovely Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Someone glad has nothing to say. Perfect as usual. Thank you Aileen."
Dear Antonio,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your boots on time.

CCW Ltd
"Quick service. Very helpful staff when I had a query . Would recommend."
Hi Owen,

Thank you so much for our kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our service.

CCW Ltd
"My husband loves his new rain coat. Delivery was fast. Thank you.."
Hi Alexandra,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really apprciate you taking the time.

I am so glad your husband is happy with his new Didriksons Coat. Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"I ordered a coat from CCW over the Internet. It arrived in 2 days. Free postage and to a Scottish Island too. Very rare indeed for that to happen. Most companies don't. I always visit the shop when I am in Callander. Always great services there too. Will definitely use again."
Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our customer service.

We look forward to seeing you in our Callander store in the future.

CCW Ltd
"impressed and very satisfied with the conduct of the staff and the lady that processed my order also refunded it no problem as one of my buys was neat.....no problem enjoy the quality of the items bought allison always a returning customer [especially at christmas time]"
Ho Allison,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you were satisfied with our customer service, we really do try our best and it is so nice when that is recognised.

We have lots of gift ideas for Christmas so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Could not ask for a better service, from ordering, clarification on sizing and delivery. Not forgetting the quality of the coat ordered at a lower cost compared with other retailers. A* thank you"
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your comments. The Anna Lascata coat is a gorgeous addition to your wardrobe this season and I am so pleased the fit was as expected.

CCW Ltd
"I cannot praise Aileen enough! She has been extremely helpful and patient. Hope you have a big medal for her as she deserves a very big pat on the back. Aileens efforts to resolve issues has given me firm confidence to continue purchasing from CCW. Job well done. Sally Hill"
Hi Sally,

Thank you so much for your kind review, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on the service you have received. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and it is so nice when that is recognised.

Looking at the winter forecast this year, I am sure you will get plenty of opportunity to wear your Aigle jacket.

Thanks again.

CCW Ltd
"lots of nice goods to buy ordering and delivery was SPEEDY AND EASY PEASY mags"
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad your experience with our website was satisfactory.

CCW is a family run business and we try our best to provide excellent customer service and stock our shops with beautiful, quality clothing & footwear.

THanks again & hopefully you will r-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"I love this gilet but the sizing feels a bit small compared to other brands. If in doubt about what size to buy, I would err on the side of caution and select a larger size."
Hi Karen,

That you for your positive review and feeback regarding your purchase, We really do appreciate it.

KInd regards

CCW Ltd
"Very straight forward web site to use.first class correspondance by email.goods arrived as stated.will use again without hesitation."
Hi Maureen,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased your found our website and customer service to your satisfaction.

Hopefully you will visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Absolutely super jacket , perfect fit and delivery and service was more than just good, it was excellent. Thank you very much. Deserves 10 stars, never mind poor old 5 stars."
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased your found our website and customer service worthy of 10 stars not 5. The Aigle jacket you purchased has been a fantatic seller for us and I hope it keeps your warm all winter.

Hopefully you will visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent service and well priced product would definitely use again"
HI David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a postive review, we really appreciate it.

CCW Ltd
"Ordered the coat on a Monday morning and it arrived on Wednesday morning. £40 cheae than I had seen elsewhere. Would use again."
Hi Deirdrie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased you are happy with the service you have received from CCW.

The Seasalt coat you purchased is a lovely coat as is everything "Seasalt".

Hopefuly you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent and super-speedy service. Emails when order was sent and refund THE NEXT DAY on items that were retuned. Highly recommend this shop for their wonderful customer care."
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind comments on our Reviews page. We really do appreciate it.

I am sorry your Seasalt trousers were not suitable, but hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future and find something that is perfect.

CCW Ltd
"Absolutely amazing service, the boots I ordered arrived the next day, very well packed and all at a truly unbelievable price. Highly recommended, will definitely use CCW again Regards Jan Parker"
Dear Jan,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am so glad you were pleased with your Ariat boots and the service you have received from CCW.

CCW Ltd
"I have been looking for a stylish padded cotton jacket for some time in Australia but only synthetics available. I much prefer natural fabrics so when I saw this one on the CCW site I was really excited but also concerned about sizing so I emailed them. The people at CCW were amazingly helpful and measured a couple of garments to get the correct size. Once I had paid for it they emailed me to tell me they had posted it off immediately. The service was excellent and I would purchase again from this company."
Dear Leigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice comments on our reviews page. We really do appreciate it.

I am so glad your jacket was suitable and you were pleased with our customer service. We realy do try our best and it is so nice when that is recognised.

CCW Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews