CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

Tell us how CCW Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service - very prompt and efficient"
Hi Sally,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you thought our customer service was excellent, we certainly try our best at all times & it is so nice when that is recognised. Ilse Jacobsen coats have been very successful for CCW as they are such beautiful coats. We will be receiving our new Spring/Summer 2016 Ilse Jacobsen coats in shortly, so hopefully you will re-visit our website to check these out.

Thanks again,

CCW Ltd
"Fab coat, excellent fit quite a classy looking waterproof just the thing for our winter weather"
Hi Valerie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Ilse Jacobsen coats have been very successful for CCW as they are such beautiful coats. We will be receiving our new Spring/Summer 2016 Ilse Jacobsen coats in shortly, so hopefully you will re-visit our website to check these out.

thanks again,

CCW Ltd
"Pleased with the service but felt that £5.99 was rather expensive to post a scarf!"
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind review regarding our customer service. We are a small family run business and value every customer. We have set the postage for all items under £50 at £5.99 however if your order is over £50 you will benefit from free UK postage.

We will take your comments on board and thank you again for your order.

Warmest Regards,

CCW Ltd
"Really pleased with my order. Arrived before estimated delivery date and nicely packaged."
Hi Holly,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased that your order arrived quickly and you were pleased with the way it was packaged. The Joules scarf has been a popular product for CCW this year.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Delighted to find Swedish maker Didrickson at last. Super fast, fuss free delivery. No probs at all. Recommended."
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you found our website fuss-free and that we stocked what you were looking for in the Didriksons range.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd
"Great product, quick delivery, great price!"
Hi Gregory

Thank you so much for your giving CCW 5 stars for customer service. We do try our best to provide excellent customer service at all times and it is so nice when that is recognised.

I am so glad you liked your Patagonia purchase

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. Kind regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"Brilliant company to deal with. Friendly staff too. Would buy from them again."
Hi Georgina,

Thank you so much for your kind comeents and for giving CCW 5 stars for customer service.

I am so glad you were please with your Ugg boots. Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"exvellent item. great price"
Hi Robert,

hank you so much for your your kind comments and for awarding CCW 5 stars for customer service.

I am so pleased you were happy with your Weird Fish purchase.

Hopefully you ill re-visit our website in the future.

Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"Bought as a gift for my wife, who loves it. Fast delivery too."
Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for awarding CCW 5 stars for customer service.

I am so pleased your wife loved her Seasalt coat. We have lots of new season seasalt clothing arriving daily so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"I ordered a ladies barbour coat for my wife during Christmas holiday and 4 days later it arrived by courier. The coat was cheaper than any other site and it was free delivery. Very pleased with the coat and service"
Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do try our best to provide excellent customer service at all times and it is so nice when that is recognised.

We are receiving all our new season Barbour stock in daily so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"Fast and efficient"
Hi Clive,

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate your comments. I am so pleased you found our service fast and efficient. We use royal Mail and they have proven to be very reliable.

Kind regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"The experience was very positive ,the delivery was promp considering it was 5 days before Christmas that I ordered them , the products were good too,although unfortunately the boots were too narrow made for my fiancée to wear so I had to send them back and I got a full refund in two days ! Excellent customer service ,will defo use them again !"
Hi William,

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate your comments. We do try our best to provide excellent customer service at all times and it is so nice when that is recognised.

"Fantastic service!"
Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate your comments.I am so pleased your Barbour jacket was suitable and you were pleased with our service

Kind regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"Was brought as Christmas present but when arrived packaging was very tatty and torn been sellotaped back together badly was not how I would expect to be sent my item"
Dear Shane,

I am so sorry you found your order was not in a satisfactory condition. These Hunter socks had been reduced to £10 and the postage cost discounted. The packaging had obviously been damaged with no alternative packaging available.

We do try our best to provide excellent customer service at all times and are extremely disappointed that you felt our service was not satisfactory.

I sincerely hope you will not be deterred in shopping with us in the future.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

CCW Ltd
"Quick delivery, good price, good product."
Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We really appreciate your comments.

Wishing you a very merry Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Ordered a Barbour bag for my wife for Christmas, payed for it! Then returned my money with no alternative or explanation ... Very poor service ????"
Dear Stephen,

I am so sorry that we could not supply the bag you ordered. Unfortunately the bag had sold minutes before you had ordered and our system had not updated in time. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and I am so disappointed you had not been given an explanation or an alternative product. I take full responsibility for this error and can only put it down to this being our busiest time of the year and I missed the opportunity to inform you correctly.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I wish you a lovely Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Wide selection of quality items. Arrived quickly and no problems"
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you were happy with our service and quality of the products we stock on our website.

Have a great Christmas. Kind regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"good delivery service and prompt."
Hi Pamela,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you were happy with our service and delivery times.

Have a great Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Excellent number of items available to be purchased and first class delivery arrangements."
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you were happy with the selection on our website and and delivery of your trousers. We use Royal Mail and have found them excellent.

Have a great Christmas.

CCW Ltd
"Staff are friendly, however; ordered an item of clothing online, what was sent did not match the image on the website!? Apparently the item in question has been discontinued and a 'newer' version sent out. Please update your website before taking orders or at least call before dispatch to warn. waited a few days, now have to go to the effort of returning an item which is a nuisance."
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your writing a review for our website.

We are obviously very disappointed that you were not entirely satisfied with the product you ordered. This was entirely my mistake as the new style had been delivered before I had time to update the image from last season's design.

I can only hope you were satisfied with the resolution and that you will not be deterred from visiting our website in the future.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your writing a review for our website.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

CCW Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews