CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Ordering online is okay, after several orders I never had a problem..... until!
I ordered some kit for a job, a specific camera with its associated back box. They sent a different camera but still sent the back box for the camera I had ordered, which didn’t fit. I tried to get in touch through email and phone and couldn’t get a response from any way I tried. After giving up and ordering the back boxes from elsewhere I forgot about this for a while but then I had a camera that was a few months old go faulty. I contacted them through email and got a response from someone called Colin who said that I should send the camera back, they would test it and then send a replacement. I sent it back about a month ago, saw that it had been signed for as delivered and have heard nothing since, despite emailing and ringing several times. As it stands will never use again and would advise against anybody else using them too, BE WARNED!
The first order I placed took a while, but it was shipped within a few weeks and the prices were good. I then placed a second order for similar products on 18th November, I received an automated email to say the order had been processed. Almost three months later there has been no follow up communication and no goods. I've sent 4 emails, called 6 or 7 times (no one every answers the phone) and I've left messages on the website. Probably the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
very bad!!!!!!!!!
dont order there!
they charge you they, and dont send the goods!
they never pick up the pone!!! or answer any emails!!
No product supplied no response to emails of calls, going to go to my credit card company to get my money back. Hopefully with the amount of negative reviews they’ll go out of business soon. There are plenty of hard working companies out there that know what customer service is
I ordered some goods nearly 3 weeks ago! Money was taken straight away, had a confirmation E mail too.
Goods haven’t turned up, they don’t answer phone or E mail! Poor service, shoddy company; possibly scamming people left, right & centre!
Do not buy from these people
I ordered a couple of items from this cpmpany and had a confirmaion then .... nothing! The phone just rings until it times out and I have given up trying now. I've emailed them and no response. I've written to them and also Hillside Security Ltd who took the money from my account. No response so far. I think they must have gone bust but anyway, my advice is to shop eleswhere.
We have used CCTV Builder since they started trading and had no problems until a few months ago when communication stopped and orders stopped shipping quickly. An associate of mine, who I work with on a daily basis, placed an order and paid and has not received the items or a refund and is finding it impossible to contact anyone to resolve the matter. Unfortunately what started as a reliable, informative supplier has forced us into shopping elsewhere.
Website crashed and did not acknowledge order, but charged my card. Tried to cancel but phones not answered and emails ignored. Thier communication non existent. AVOID!
I ordered goods 9 days ago, delivery said 3-5 days. Nothing has been delivered. E mailed twice- no reply. Telephoned and after holding on forever I gave up!
Terrible customer service and no goods! Take this as you please
Doesn’t reply to any messages regarding returns
I ordered 4 of something instead of 2 by mistake. I made multiple phone calls to the number given and sent an email when I got nowhere. I wasn’t even sure my order had been registered as I had no confirmatory email. Four items arrived amid I am £40 worse off with no way of contacting this useless company. Do not shop with them!
taken £900 money out account and still no sign of my stuff,5 emails and 7 attempted calls no joy,contacted paypal for refund
Terrible. I placed an order and paid for 24 hours delivery (£18.50!) and the product still havsn't arrived 10 days on. I have messaged via the website, emailed and called to leave a voicemail (no-one answered so this was the only option) and haven't had a single response yet! Still chasing / waiting...
Can’t get through to anyone to find out where my order is. Emailed, left answer phone messages but no response to any

Also paid for 24 hour shipping and still awaiting the goods. Had no invoices either
Only 3 of 6 batteries were delivered. Two weeks later, still no response to my emails, no answer via phone, and no response to messages left. My previous order was fine, so clearly they have lost their way or gone bust. AVOID. Will be raising a dispute with via card provider now.
Zero customer service!

They don't respond to my phonecalls, emails or webchat about a missing item from my order.
Placed order for item which was in stock.
Paid for with PayPal and received an order confirmation.
Item not received.
Emailed seller, no response. Left voicemail, no response. Had to raise a dispute with PayPal now to try and recover costs. Re-checked website, item now not in stock. No attempt by seller to contact me and refund my money.
I definitely do not recommend a business like this.
We have tried to call so many times.
Badly let down.
Our item did not arrive and we paid additional postage for 24 hour delivery.
Why wont you contact me.
ps I want a full refund.
Ordered texecom dummy alarm only sent dummy back plate still waiting for a reply to my message re ordering front cover which was showed as one on internet!!
Very poor experience, wouldn't use again and would advise you to go elsewhere. This company is un-contactable, I have emailed and telephoned and they do not answer.
CCTV Builder is rated 4.36 based on 183 reviews