CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Only 3 of 6 batteries were delivered. Two weeks later, still no response to my emails, no answer via phone, and no response to messages left. My previous order was fine, so clearly they have lost their way or gone bust. AVOID. Will be raising a dispute with via card provider now.
Zero customer service!

They don't respond to my phonecalls, emails or webchat about a missing item from my order.
Placed order for item which was in stock.
Paid for with PayPal and received an order confirmation.
Item not received.
Emailed seller, no response. Left voicemail, no response. Had to raise a dispute with PayPal now to try and recover costs. Re-checked website, item now not in stock. No attempt by seller to contact me and refund my money.
I definitely do not recommend a business like this.
We have tried to call so many times.
Badly let down.
Our item did not arrive and we paid additional postage for 24 hour delivery.
Why wont you contact me.
ps I want a full refund.
Ordered texecom dummy alarm only sent dummy back plate still waiting for a reply to my message re ordering front cover which was showed as one on internet!!
Very poor experience, wouldn't use again and would advise you to go elsewhere. This company is un-contactable, I have emailed and telephoned and they do not answer.
Ordered a panic alarm unit and paid a (massive) premium for 24 hour delivery. However wrong unit arrived after three days with no reset key.

So, nothing was right about the order and the delivery time was a joke.

All in all a terrible experience.
Ordered a small part, £6 postage and 7 days later I’m still waiting, no communication to even tell me if it’s been dispatched and no answers to numerous phone calls straight to answerphone and emails. Avoid.
CCTV Builder is rated 4.64 based on 160 reviews