CCL Computers Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how CCL Computers made you happy

Telephone
"Worst case of customer service I have experienced in a long time. I purchased an item 5 days ago... to be met with a notification the order was cancelled on the day it was due to be delivered. No reasoning, no explanation, just "your order has been cancelled", despite them having 20+ of the item in stock. I called them to enquire in to why this had happened. No one seemed to know. There was suggestion it was a pricing issue, and I was told the only thing I could do was repurchase the same item for over £25 more than I had originally paid for it. Obviously, paying £25 more (which is a sizeable chunk on a sub £200 item) than advertised is not ideal, but at this point I had wasted about an hour on the phone and chat, so I said fine. However, I felt that since the item should have been with me today, providing express shipping would be fair so I got it as soon as possible. At this point I was told by customer service that they would have to speak to management about this and would call me back as soon as they could. Hours drag on... it's getting to the end of the working day and no call back. I call them... I'm told management say nothing can be done with regards to shipping, other than me paying a further £9. I ask to speak to a manager, apparently they don't have a phone number. At this point I elect to take my business elsewhere and will be ensuring I do not shop here again despite having satisfactory experiences in the past. Unacceptable and pathetic service. So desperate that they can't even provide shipping when they have already messed me around and were charging me £25 more than advertised to have an item arrive 2 weeks after it was supposed to. Thankfully the item is available for £10 cheaper at Lambda-Tek anyway, with free express delivery and I have purchased from them."
Are you CCL Computers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback CCL Computers receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"These folks are lightning fast at dispatching next day orders - I placed an order minutes before 5pm one day, and it was with me the next day by DPD. Better price than the rainforest company, too."
"Fast delivery, clear informative web site and some of the best prices around. CCL is a company that I feel are trustworthy. I have been using them for many years now."
"Long time customer of CCL. Always good experiences, always good prices. My first choice for anything PC-related."
CCL Computers is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews