CBD Porter Reviews

02080049414

hello@cbdporter.co.uk

Tell us how CBD Porter made you happy
Love the sleep drops .. just what I needed
Fantastic products, super fast delivery, lovely packaging and got some nice freebies thrown in.
Amazing products and service as always !
Excellent service. Goods arrived within 24 hours. Easy site to use for an older customer!
It took a while for me to write this review because RoyalMail lost my order. But after exchanging a couple of messages with the CBD Porter team, they've sent another order for free on next-day delivery. I really appreciated the gesture!
amazing service and top products
Was very impressed how quickly it arrived
Great item, quick delivery and when I needed to contact then, superb customer service! Highly recommend this company.
Great company. Good quick postage. Good range of products.
Always delivered promptly. Excellent customer service
Good product excellent service 👍
Always prompt and beautifully packed. The products inside are fantastic too and cater for everyone
Excellent service and v quick
Excellent company, quality products and quality service. Can’t ask for more than that!
My items were great, as to be expected. But let’s focus on the wonderful customer service! My order was beautifully packaged. Inside of the shipping box, my items were wrapped in tissue paper, topped with dried lavender stems, and completed with a handwritten personal card. Very thoughtful touches that were much appreciated!
CBD Porter 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Great service Great product will definitely use again 👍
Kept in updated during the entire process and they remained very professional.
Order arrived within 12 Hours! Excellent customer service and fab products!
From the time I ordered my CBD the service I received from CBD Porter was exceptional and I was amazed how quick they got my order to me. Happy with the taste and flavour I ordered. Cali Green vaping oil
I’ve been taking the CBD oil for nearly two weeks and I’ve noticed an improvement in pain relief for my joints. I suffer with arthritis and gout; which can causes my joints to enflame. Before taking the oil, I could wake up in the morning with stiffness and aches in my hips and knees or thought out the working day my hands would become sore and ache. Since taking the oil, these pains have become more infrequent and I no longer need to take paracetamol and ibuprofen on a daily basis. I also suffer with anxiety and depression and had hoped the CBD would help ease some of the associated issues. At present I’ve not noticed any change, however this could be down to needing to alter the dosage or using it in combination with other methods. Though I’d not seen a change I’m going to continue using the product in a hope that I can find a solution. The product itself is packaged beautifully. I found the instructions on the cap difficult to read due to gloss black finish reflecting the light; however once you open the product it’s pretty obvious how to open and close for future use. Before using the product I wasn’t sure what the texture/taste of the oil would be like. The best comparison would be the oily texture of olive oil with no noticeable after taste. You leave the oil resting under your tongue for 30 seconds and then swallow. No nasty taste, but might be worth using a different CBD product if the thought of oil sitting in your mouth is off putting. Overall very happy with the product and will continue to use for arthritis and gout pain relief in the future.
CBD Porter is rated 4.83 based on 80 reviews