CBD Porter Reviews

Read CBD Porter Reviews

02080049414

hello@cbdporter.co.uk

Tell us how CBD Porter made you happy
A great product all round, I bought "the drops" full spectrum CBD oil blend. The taste is lovely, very subtle and smooth. I have noticed a change in my mood since taking "the drops" I am overall more relaxed, finding it easier to navigate through my day without feeling anxious or at times overwhelmed with what life throws at me. I am a better Mother and wife for it and am so thankful I came across this brand. I have tried many other brands in the past, I can whole heartedly say that I have finally found the one that works for me. I would definitely recommend ๐Ÿ˜
Friendly fast and efficient. Very helpful
struggle with poor sleep and chronic fatigue - been using the vape pen for 3 days and my sleep has been so deep and Iโ€™ve woken much more refreshed! Canโ€™t recommend highly enough!
Fantastic products and prompt delivery, thank you!
Always great service and products, and quick delivery!
No issues whatsoever. Prompt and kept me updated. Exactly what I paid for so I'm very happy with the service.
My order came within 2 days of ordering. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Will definitely use again and 100% recommend. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Product arrived very quickly exactly a expected.
Fantastic company with A* customer service, couldnโ€™t recommend them enough.
Really pleased, the packaging was exceptionally well done and the product is very good. I would highly recommend this company to anybody wanting CBD products and I will definitely be buying from them again. 5*
Amazing service and delivery
Only been taking it a couple of days but finding it works.
Super helpful company, you can call them and they will talk through with you what might be the best product for you and why.
Excellent product
Great products, easy to order. Fast delivery. Thank you for keeping the โ€œcalmโ€ in my life x
The soft gels work so well for me. My anxiety was visibly reduced within a few days of taking them. Delivery is always quick, and the inside of the package just smells so good. I donโ€™t even want to throw the packaging away. Thanks.
Quick and reliable service! Spot on!
Always nearly packaged and love the scented packaging โ˜บ๏ธ
Rad product!
Was very impressed with the efficiency and speed of my order, they delivered in less than 3 hours of order ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
CBD Porter is rated 4.83 based on 80 reviews