CBD Porter Reviews

Read CBD Porter Reviews

02080049414

hello@cbdporter.co.uk

Tell us how CBD Porter made you happy
Super quick delivery and well packaged. Btw what did you spray the paper with? Its smells lovely!
Ordered CBD oil and Gummies. Got really helpful advice and speedy delivery. 5 start customer service, highly recommend using this company again.
I was taking a cheaper product before I tried this and wow what a difference it really makes you relaxed and sleep so deep. Highly recommend this product. Thanks Lucy for the recomendatoin
Lucy and the team have been amazing! Great product, great team, great company! A rare combination in the U.K. Absolutely fab!!!!?
fabulous product. helped me tremendously. partner and myself have had awful lot of pain. partner has trigeminal neuralgia and he couldn't have survived the pain without this wonderful CBDOil. would recommend this company to anybody suffering pain. a life changer for both of us. 5 stars.
Fab company, lucy was very informative over uses and strengths, prompt delivery. Thanks
Small company with excellent customer service and very quick delivery.
Very Helpful, knowledgeable of the products.quick delivery can’t complain
Easy to use site. Products arrived quickly (in a lovely bag)! have been using a different company to supply my CBD, but will be swapping to CBD porter from now on.
Great choice of products and service - many thanks.
CBD Porter has a great range of products and quality delivery. The packaging is premium which means the product arrives in great condition. Highly recommended
Not only is this an excellent product but also supplied by a great company.
Tried the capsules and they go down really easily. No nasty after taste or anything. Really pleased with my purchase. Thanks
Only 4 instead of 5 stars because not used it that much at the moment.
Excellent transaction as always. Very good value for a quality product and very fast shipping. Thanks!
Fabulous service, very helpful and informative phone call
Products fabulous
Came on time. Have the 500ml think i may try a 1000ml next
The only place I’ll ever go for my CBD, trustworthy, honest and brilliant! My order arrived the next day and all the products work just as I’d hope them too!
Fantastic company. Best CBD I've tried in the UK has come from this website.
CBD Porter is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews