Cawdor Cars Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cawdor Cars
11PM
11PM

About Cawdor Cars: Cawdor Cars are the leading independent car retailer in Wales. Our reviews are 100% genuine.

03303119897

info@cawdorcars.co.uk

Tell us how Cawdor Cars made you happy

"Not sure when the problems with the car i bought from Cawdor Group in newcastle Emlyn are going to be repaired properly... But safe to say ive had a gut full of chasing up this garage to fix my car returning with the same problems twice a week, every week since october! Light sensors still broken, right tyre still making a horrid noise. They actually had the car for 5 days last week and did absolutely nothing to repair it, they didn't even phone to let me know the car was back, i had to chase them. Pretty sure i had exactly the same issue 4 years ago when i bought my mini there....exactly why i did not want to purchase from them again. I should absolutely have trusted my gut but hey ho was my last resort to a short timeframe and desperate need for a car, i thought i would give them the benefit of the doubt. It seems I'll just have to keep wasting my fuel and time chasing them...same story different year. Every time ive take my golf back so far they have found another problem, why these problems can't be fixed in the same day is utterly baffling as well as being frustrating and upsetting. And still, after nearly a month, the issue i am having with the car has not been resolved. I will say as a positive everyone who works there is ever so nice. However, the amount of time ive spent with them is disturbing for a recognised brand like vahxaul."
Are you Cawdor Cars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My car's front brakes pads and discs were changed in Llanelli garage. However when driven home the N/F/S brake was binding with smoke and a terrible smell coming from the disc. Was it test driven after the fitting, I ask myself? And the indicator message light, that I originally taken to the garage for, was still on. Consequently the brake caliper needing replacing at an extra £117! Funny how it happened after new disc etc fitted. I have had it on good authority that it could not have been fitted correctly. Won't be going there again......."
"Staff at Llanelli branch are extremely helpful and friendly They make the transaction process easy."
(Llanelli) - Posted 7 months ago
"Mechanics very helpfull, kept me informed all along the process and what was holding up the repair,an item outside this country(Germany) on a separate note still waiting for rear door hinges"
".........."
(Aberystwyth) - Posted 7 months ago
"Sensible and friendly service, no pressure, resulted in my purchase."
"Great service"
(Aberystwyth) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great customer service - always helpful, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Now, you are in danger of decreasing the score I have given you, as I have now given it to you 5 times! A single visit has generated numerous phone and email requests for feedback. I do consider them important, but 5 times? You may have a glitch in your systems. Ho hum Bob Turner"
"Friendly punctual service"
(Carmarthen) - Posted 7 months ago
"We bought a car recently and the staff couldn’t do enough for us"
(Newcastle Emlyn) - Posted 7 months ago
"Friendly very helpful staff"
(Llanelli) - Posted 7 months ago
"Helpful courteous people who make buying a car easy and pressure free."
Thanks for your review!
"Service done in the time stated , staff where polite at all times."
(NewcastleEmlyn) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for reviewing us!
"very good service"
(NewcastleEmlyn) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for your review!
"Helpful staff. No ‘pushy’ sales tactics. Sion was courteous and friendly, made the whole process simple and quick."
(Carmarthen) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for reviewing us!
"All round excellent customer service - thank you."
(Cardigan) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for your review!
"Polite and very helpful"
Thanks for your review!
"We successfully traded in our car for a larger family car."
(Carmarthen) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for your review!
"All staff very helpful. Reception very helpful, mechanics very very good and helpful. All in all very easy to deal with."
Thanks for your review!
"very helpful staff.very efficient"
Cawdor Cars is rated 4.70 based on 176 reviews