Caversham Vehicle Hire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caversham Vehicle Hire

How would you rate Caversham Vehicle Hire ?

"Fantastic professional and friendly service - I needed a car quickly and they bent over backwards to provide one in 5 mins and at a great price. I have hired through them before and the cars and vans are very well presented and of a very high standard. Thank you for being so brilliant, I look forward to hiring from you again."
Wesley Gurusamy
Unverified Reviewer
"Great Service highly recomended"
David Hampshire
Unverified Reviewer
"Saved my holiday birthday"
David Hampshire
Unverified Reviewer
"Just saved my birthday holiday as other companies won't take cash or let someone else pay for my car with their card great help thanks"
Jeremy Neil Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Great family run business. Hired two transit vans over consecutive weekends. Easy to book, no hidden charges and a clean fleet of vehicles that were ready to drive away upon arrival. Mr J N Jones (Wokingham) September 2016"
"I ve only just booked the car but would like to say that the customer service both from Tony and Jason was fab! They will even deliver the car to your desired pick up point and at the end of your hire, pick up the car! Brilliant. Very quick and easy to book."
Dom Walter
Verified Buyer
"After being let down by Thrifty, Caversham Car Hire were able to find me a car with just 2 hours . Their staff were professional and polite, and the process of hiring the car was very simple. I'd highly recommend this company, and would definitely use them again."
Caversham Vehicle Hire is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews