Caversham Vehicle Hire Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Caversham Vehicle Hire

Tell us how Caversham Vehicle Hire made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service and very reasonable rates. Hired a Nissan Qashqai over Christmas, just cleaned as I got there, no problems and a nice car. Painless pick up and drop off and I would recommend them to anyone."
"A good experience,, very friendly and helpful ."
"Had to wait 35 mins for them to do paperwork. Then 20 mins wait for vehicle to be given and we where the only customers in there at the time . Van in shocking condition AND FILTHY DIRTY BOTH WING MIRRORS BROKEN WITH HOLES AND CRACKS. DENTS SCRATCHES ALL OVER IT VAN DOES NOT LOCK AT ALL. KEY ALMOST HANGING OFF KEY FOB HOLE IN FLOOR IN BACK OF VAN. ONLY ONE DOOR WORKING AND OPENING AT BACK OF VAN. FRONT LEFT WHEEL SOUNDS DODGY WHEN YOU BRAKE AND CHANGE GEAR. NO SIGNS IN TOP OF GEAR STICK. AND PAID 180£ FOR THE PRIVALEGE TO RENT VAN FOR 3 DAYS. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING CONDITION. BEWARE!!!! We had to drive to Devon from reading in this bone shaker and it's only a 2015 plate . Not good at all."
"Lovely people who helped me out at the last minute when my car failed its MOT. Very professional and responsive...can,t thank them enough."
"Hired a small car for the weekend. An apparently family run business offering excellent service and rates, would not hesitate to highly recommend and make use of again."
"Van looked like it was out of a war zone, was returned the same day with no new dent or scratches but still got charged £100 for a new dent!"
"They make hiring easy and no stupid mortgage deposits friendly helpful have used for years and still do even though moved to Dorset from Berkshire"
"Fantastic professional and friendly service - I needed a car quickly and they bent over backwards to provide one in 5 mins and at a great price. I have hired through them before and the cars and vans are very well presented and of a very high standard. Thank you for being so brilliant, I look forward to hiring from you again."
"Great Service highly recomended"
"Saved my holiday birthday"
"Just saved my birthday holiday as other companies won't take cash or let someone else pay for my car with their card great help thanks"
"Great family run business. Hired two transit vans over consecutive weekends. Easy to book, no hidden charges and a clean fleet of vehicles that were ready to drive away upon arrival. Mr J N Jones (Wokingham) September 2016"
"I ve only just booked the car but would like to say that the customer service both from Tony and Jason was fab! They will even deliver the car to your desired pick up point and at the end of your hire, pick up the car! Brilliant. Very quick and easy to book."
"After being let down by Thrifty, Caversham Car Hire were able to find me a car with just 2 hours . Their staff were professional and polite, and the process of hiring the car was very simple. I'd highly recommend this company, and would definitely use them again."
Caversham Vehicle Hire is rated 4.43 based on 14 reviews