Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Apart from the useless delivery where the courier sent sent my order to the wrong distribution centre in the wrong part of the country was worth the wait. Nice, quality item.
A very easy and pleasant transaction with a quick delivery, I have only given 4 stars as I feel the Website could be easier to use and some description of the items would be useful
You can count on Cavells to have different styles and designers. If you're looking for something different, you'll find it here. Be prepared to pay the price though.
Very fast service, especially in the current pandemic. Good prices, good stock but sent the wrong size socks. Never mind, I'll just pull them up a bit.
Responded promptly to my question about an item which I then purchased. Delivery was very speedy too. 👍💜
Good service and speed of delivery
Absolutely brilliant service kept one item and sent the other size back, can’t believe how quickly I got a refund. Will definitely be using again. My only gripe they don’t provide free returns like other retailers. That’s the only reason they lose a star.
Fast delivery and lovely item! Did look slightly imperfect, a few snags etc.
Great and service and delivery!
Easy to order and goods arrived on time. I returned them to the shop as boxes too big to post and pay for.
I will definitely buy from Cavalls again. They were amazingly quick to deliver. Sadly the size I got wasn't correct (my mistake) and I was unable to get the one I wanted because it turned out to be out of stock. The website perhaps needs some adjustment as it the layout was a bit odd around the sizing. Their returns and refunds were extremely quick and the customer service was excellent. Four stars for the item saying it was in stock but wasn't but otherwise it would have been 5, very impressive.
Good quality
Very pleased with my purchase but disappointed that one item that I was able to place an order for turned out to be out of stock
I had to return my purchase of Paul Smith belt for exchange.. please could you confirm if this is being dealt with.. Many thanks Vanessa
Very happy with the product that l purchased and a great price so happy . Plus very good service
Good service but poor quality photos online of goods
Efficient service
Speedy delivery and gift bag was included with the necklace.
Fast delivery, nicely wrapped in tissue. Sadly the box had been damaged by the couriers.
Speedy delivery free of charge, but colour of shoes was very different from what was shown on the website.
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 671 reviews