Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Managed to find a hicks and brown hat in the correct colour and size where all other websites had sold out so that was brilliant. However when the parcel arrived it was just packaged in a paper bag that had been crushed in transit. For a £90 hat I would have expected much better packaging. Thankfully the hat wasn't damaged but I would think twice about ordering from Cavells again.
Good delivery but noticed a 14 day return policy having bought the item for a Christmas present at the beginning of November I emailed Cavells 5 days ago about the policy but have not had a reply yet
Ordering and receiving the parcel was easy. Unfortunately someone at Cavells thought it a good idea to fold (!) the leather belt I ordered and put it in a plastic bag which offers no protection from delivery people topping it with parcels. The belt has now two very visible folds in it. As the silver leather has some texture I can get away with it and decided not to return the item. But I would not recommend ordering luxury leather belts here. Dear Cavells belts need to be rolled to be kept in pristine condition and I would definately put them in a box instead of plastic sack.
Arrived on time ,packaged professionally my only issue the ticket on the product said repaired and not declared on purchase. A bit disappointed about buying a faulty product.
Order turned up swiftly and is great. Only niggle is that at the checkout I was told I could choose two free items due to the value of the order. These two items never arrived and we're not listed on the delivery note or invoice.
This is the first time I have ordered from Cavells. Whilst the good received are of very good quality, one of the items (shirt) was not the one I had ordered. I did try to telephone the company using the numbers listed on the webpage but I was unable to get a connection. Happy with products; not with service.
I was disappointed to find that, whilst I paid (on-line) approx. £64 for the shirt that I had delivered to me, there was a label attached to the shirt saying that the price had been reduced still further (to £55). If I had been able to visit the shop myself, I would have saved a further £9. It is unfortunate that any additional discounts are not passed on to your customers if they are buying over the internet.
Quick delivery, well packaged. Good quality products but limited range, quite expensive and disappointing that the biggest size available for women is a UK 16
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 673 reviews