Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Disappointing- You let me ... Place an order for a birthday present & then u sent me a refund the next day not the Paul smith mug I ordered ??!
Stock issues leaving us without the Xmas gift we ordered. Customer service were unhelpful and seemed bored to be dealing with me suggesting this happens often.
First time I bought from Cavells, the bag I was so looking forward to getting was faulty in such an obvious way.
Item was out of stock Still haven’t refunded me a week later
Was very disappointed with my first order with you, I saw a cap I wanted and put it in basket and then decided I may aswell buy a T-shirt to go with it which I also put in basket. I proceeded to place the order and pay for both items. A day or so later I received an email stating that the cap was no longer in stock but have shipped my T-shirt. It was too late by then for me to cancel this second item which I wish I could’ve done as I only really wanted the cap. I now have to look around for a cap....I feel like you should’ve stated before taking the payment etc that the item was out of stock.
Am still awaiting delivery of order!!! Unbelievable,when will it be delivered? Teresa.
Goods in poor condition when they arrived.
Ordered item and a couple of days later I had an email saying “details of your cancelled item” no explanation as to why it was cancelled and no item so poor service in my opinion
Wrong hat size
I bought a voucher for my sister-in-law on-line as living in South West France it was very difficult for me to get in to the shop to purchase it over the counter. I have since learnt that she is not able to spend the voucher in the shop (she lives 3 miles from Oakham) and is obliged to spend it on-line. I am obviously disappointed with this service.
The boots were damaged & didn't even match the same colour.
These were ordered on 16th july and have not arrived yet. Therefore cannot give feedback!
Still waiting to get it! waited 8 working days!
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 671 reviews