Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

The trainers I ordered arrived extremely quickly. Excellent service !! Sadly due to the latest lockdown I can’t give them to my daughter. When I do , I hope they fit.
Staff at Cavells could not be more helpful or efficient. So glad I found a dependable place to shop. Free 'returns' is the only thing that could improve the service.
Very very helpful.. am not very good ordering “online” so Tom helped over the phone to order the items I required .. then they arrived .. all wrapped up beautifully... Thsnk you !
Fantastic easy website with easy viewing and buying and my purchase arrived promptly and perfectly packaged as though I’d brought it in store a minute ago. Highly recommended
Fantastic service very pleased with my lovely boots .
Good service
Fast and efficient
I have been searching for the item I bought and it was sold out everywhere. I have called very last minute for a before Christmas delivery and although they could not guarantee it, the staff has been very nice and helpful over the phone and I did receive my parcel just in time to wrap it up and my boyfriend loved it. So thank you so much for making that happen :)
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Excellent service the staff are very helpful will be purchasing again David from Staffordshire .
Superb online service. Goods exactly as I would have expected from Cavells. Thank you
First time shopping on website lovely clothes and prompt delivery mx
I ordered my wife some boots online, unfortunately they were the wrong size so we had to exchange then in store . . . The lady that dealt with us was very polite, accommodating & very helpful . . . It was a very pleasant experience . . . I’m sure we will back in the future
Item was exactly as described, exactly what l wanted and arrived promptly.
For me, the nicest thing about this shop is how lovely all the staff are. Lots of places sell clothes to hanker after, but it's rare to find such genuine friendliness and help.
What fab service. Online order so answered questions over phone regarding fit and sizing and speedy delivery. What more could you ask for
I called to ask about sizing and they were very helpful. Item came very swiftly and was packaged nicely.
Product as I ordered but soo soo efficient and quick with order.. would defi recommend
Easy to order and very quick delivery
Really good & efficient service. I will hopefully use again.
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 670 reviews