Cavells Reviews

Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Super prompt service!
very happy with the service and delivery and goods received
Excellent customer service
Brilliant super fast great boots!!!
Very impressed with service. Order received within two days of ordering. very pleased with purchase.
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery. Quality products. Would definitely use Cavells again and recommend to friends.
Responded promptly to my question about an item which I then purchased. Delivery was very speedy too. 👍💜
I had been searching for a particular coat for months and found it online at Cavells. The price was very competitive and they had my size available! I immediately ordered it and the shipping was very speedy. The coat was exactly as I hoped it would be. I would definitely buy from Cavells again.
Excellent service. Efficient and polite
What a treat it is to buy lovely clothes from the website and have them delivered to your door! The perfect way to cheer yourself up during this testing times.
Prior to 3rd lockdown Cavells ordered some boot for me in my size, notified me when they arrived. Subsequently during lockdown I received two orders albeit one order went astray Cavells resolved the issued nothing was too much trouble. Great customer service.
Have been visiting Cavells for many years and throughout this and last year have been using online shopping. Although not as enjoyable as a trip to the shop, the online/delivery service is first class. Thank you Cavells.
Very impressed with the on line delivery service
I'm the type of person who under normal circumstances likes to visit Carvells for the whole shop experience. I usually prefer to see see the product before a purchase. However the boots i recently bought on line were brilliant. I was updated when they were dispatched and given time to expect for arrival. The boots were packed carefully. I would shop on line again with you thank you.
Good service and speed of delivery
Brilliant service, excellent quality, cannot fault Thank you
Great customer service & amazing prompt delivery. Ordered 1 day & received it the next. You cannot really beat that! Thank you
Great service