Cavells Reviews

Based on 778 reviews
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Great customer service , very pleased with my trousers
Very quick service, delighted with my purchase and nicely wrapped. Thank you.
the item I ordered arrived very quickly and was beautifully wrapped. Thank you
Easy website to use, good communication re order, dispatch and delivery, and the parcel was brilliantly packaged. Excellent service.
Very happy with product, price and service. Item arrived promptly and good communication which took all the stress out of the purchase.
Excellent service thank you. Staff put an item on the online sale that I enquired about so that I could check size details and order on line out of hours.
Competitive price and arrived promptly.
Site easy to navigate, loved the item purchased from Cavells, gorgeous quality, delivery extremely prompt.
Beautiful bag nicely wrapped very pleased
I contacted Cavells in regard to seeing an item of clothing available(online) at their store. An extremely helpful lady ( I think called Jo) confirmed that they had the item in stock and advised me to complete the online order and that they would keep the item in reserve for receipt of my order. The item arrived in a timely manner by post within a couple of days. I have found this company extremely pleasant and am delighted with my purchase.
Excellent service, easy to use website and very quick delivery. Highly recommend this company.
Absolutely fabulous customer service , I rang to check if you had a jumper in store as it had gone out of stock on line and you said it had been sold. Later in the day I received an email to say it was returned and is now back online, so I purchased it, but sadly had to return it as it did not suit me. I was kept fully up to date on my refund and was refunded very promptly. The customer service is second to none and gives me great faith in the Company whenever I buy anything, I know I will be treated well. Thank you Cavells πŸ˜„
I found site easy to use and then also fast delivery going to order more underwear now now I know what size fits thank you
Quick and efficient service - online purchase with plenty of communication and a great product.
Standard delivery arrived in 2 days. Very good and efficient.
Great to deal with. Whilst there was an error with my order, it was quickly resolved and the correct colour was swiftly sent.
Very easy to order and fast delivery. Quality item. Many thanks!
Really good customer service and the coat is really nice and packaged up really good πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Good price and despite the posting delays, still good service. Arrived today.
Good evening I still haven’t received my paul smith crossbody bag as of yet! I was going to see if it gets delivered tomorrow as I am aware that parcel force have been very busy over the Christmas holidays. I purchased the bag on the 24th December. Please can you advise on where my delivery is at, as this was an expensive bag. I had a text from parcel force saying it was due for delivery on Wednesday 29th December but nothing has arrived as yet. Look forward to your prompt response Nicola Morris
Cavells is rated 4.78 based on 778 reviews