Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

I was actually very impressed by Cavells. Not a shop/company I know as I live in the South West of England. Not only were they the only shop in the whole of the UK, it seemed, that had what I was looking for, Dubarry boots, but their service was amazing. I ordered the boots in the afternoon and they were with me the following day lunchtime. Careful, but not over the top, packaging, the boots were perfect and I am VERY happy. So thank you cavells, I will definitely check with you again when shopping.
Superb 5* service, nothing was too much trouble and Tom went out of his way to help. Buy with confidence.
excellent and speedy service
Easy to navigate site & great bargains to be had. Professional service
I had tried to order Le Chameau Wellies from numerous sites but failed to obtain my size then managed to find them with Cavells. They arrived quickly and well packaged and do fit.Although they are more suitable for light wear they are light and comfortable I will use them in our so called summer.
Excellent service & prompt postage
Excellent customer service, I called up and spoke to a guy who confirmed that the Dubarry boots i wanted were in stock - he then got them sent out to me at the end of that day when i ordered online after speaking to him. Very happy!!! Thank you :)
From start to finish the whole online experience was extremely professional. My gorgeous knit arrived on time and nicely packaged. Loving it! Thank you Cavells. Hope to see you all in store soon’ish. Take care x
I am delighted with my purchase and service,delivery etc but then i always have been over the years if not in such challenging times.Looking forward to wandering in the shop again. Thank you Cavells.Alison
Cavells is a great option for online shopping. It has a really good selection of products, delivers quickly and efficiently, packaging is good without being too extravagant, and after sales care is really good. Recommended.
Item arrived promptly, beautifully packaged.
It’s a brilliant website. My second purchase, bringing much needed choice to the online shopper. Very quick delivery. I’m always keeping an eye on what’s new.
Speedy service and items were well packed. Return sorted quickly too - all positive!
You can count on Cavells to have different styles and designers. If you're looking for something different, you'll find it here. Be prepared to pay the price though.
Very quick efficient service
I bought a lovely pair of boots at a great price. Very pleased.
absolute 1st class service ..quality product … great friendly staff
Always an absolute pleasure to order items from Cavells. The website is easy to navigate and orders are dealt with promptly and always received on time. While it is a special treat to shop in store, I can highly recommend buying on line from Cavells.
Excellent experience!!
Very fast service, especially in the current pandemic. Good prices, good stock but sent the wrong size socks. Never mind, I'll just pull them up a bit.
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 670 reviews