Cavells Reviews

Based on 784 reviews
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Great service at a great price. Thank you.
Fast post and amazing price. No problems at all, will keep my eye on the Cavells website in the future. Thank you.
I was so pleased to find the Veja trainers that I had been searching for on this website and was impressed by the super speedy service. I will definitely use Cavells again.
What lovely support staff, who just handled my issue with no hassle and I could get on with being a cowboy 🤠
Cavells 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Great bag especially for the pool
Cavells 5 star review on 4th June 2022
Fast response to questions and quick delivery.
Brilliant service, my purchases arrived the next day.
Excellent service. I ordered a Schoffel Gilet as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife at 1.00PM which was delivered to our address in rural North Yorkshire less than 24 hours later. Moreover, Cavells were able to supply the size and colour required when no other supplier could do so. Top marks all round. Cavells moves to the top of my list for future requirements.
Very pleased with the prompt delivery.
Excellent service - my order was efficiently and swiftly despatched. I'd visited the shop in Oakham looking for a special occasion dress which, with the help of an excellent assistant, I found but I also tried a lovely lightweight Summer dress at the same time - which I didn't purchase for some reason. Thankfully it was still in stock when I looked online so ordered it and was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived the next day.
Great trousers and arrived within 48 hours. Very pleased with purchase
Great service, love the jeans & delivery arrived next day as stated. Thank you
I’m so pleased with my recent order with Cavells! I purchased a Fairfax & Favor purse that I was struggling to buy from anywhere else. Communication over email was super quick, and really prompt delivery. Thank you so much!
Very pleasant and productive telephone help - ensured correct size purchased! Most helpful and followed up by swift delivery. Would feel very reassured to repeat experience.
Easy to use website, order and payment was efficient and great updates on delivery - which was very fast. Thank you.
Great service
Returns have to be paid for by the customer.
Excellent. Very helpful when ordering .. on the phone!! Good information about delivery details… and beautifully wrapped! Thank you !! Ps love my purchase!!
Ye happy with my purchases - thank you.
Fantastic service and fast delivery! Love my bag!
Cavells is rated 4.79 based on 784 reviews