Cavells Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cavells

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

How would you rate Cavells ?

Karen Hill
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery although sandals did not fit so had to return them. Would definitely use this online shop again x"
"Excellent comfort and perfect height to wear with everything, all day on any surface and look stylish"
Elizabeth Ann Smith
Verified Buyer
"Swift delivery of item ordered, which was perfect"
"High quality product, delivered quickly"
"Rapid delivery of correct item. Very good people to deal with; helpful, honest, prompt and quick to refund in the event of a return."
Anne-Marie Lomax
Verified Buyer
"The shoes I ordered were exactly what I wanted, they were a great price and arrived very promptly!"
Honey Tolman
Verified Buyer
"My order was despatched very quickly and was beautifully packaged."
"Smooth shopping experience online, prompt delivery, no issues."
Claire Holland
Verified Buyer
"Great sale stock. Items delivered quickly and beautifully packaged. A really efficient and well organised service. Really happy buying from them."
"Fast delivery and well packaged. Great service and sales!"
"The Barbour top was delivered very promptly. I bought the item as a present and the recipient was delighted. The fit is perfect."
Bridget Parton
Verified Buyer
"The product i ordered arrived really quickly and was perfect. It was a gift for my sons 30th and his words - its amazing mum. Thank you"
"I came across this website for the first time whilst I was looking for a pair of shoes that were out of stock everywhere! I found them here and I made the purchase. The service was outstanding and my item was shipped the next day, and I received it the day after. Could not be happier with the packaging and service."
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and fast receipt of goods. Item purchased was really carefully packed, must have taken time with alot of attention to detail. Well done and thanks."
"Speedy delivery and gift bag was included with the necklace."
"Fast international delivery, good client service. I'm happy with my purchase."
"Bought beautiful Max Mara suede coat in sale, delighted, especially as it had sold out everywhere else. Thanks Cavells."
"They arrived fast"
Nicholas Sampson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products with honest stock and delivery"
"Very happy Would absolutely recommend"
Cavells is rated 4.78 based on 334 reviews