Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

I bought a beautiful linen summer dress from Cavells on-line. It was despatched immediately and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and Cavell's prompt service.
Have used Cavells for some time and they are very good and helpful
I purchased a Schöffel gilet which was really hard to get anywhere else online - I live locally and knew you stocked them!
Although, I would have liked it to arrive in the proper box as it is a gift, rather than just tissue wrapped, in a bag... or at least, in a Cavells box! But very speedy, much appreciated.
Managed to get a Dirty Velvet t shirt that was out of stock on their own site. So that was a bonus. I live on a small island at the far north of Scotland and the t shirt was here quick enough. Thanks guys
Excellent, quick delivery, nicely wrapped, easy to navigate website. 5 star experience
Very helpful staff who were able to serve quickly and effectively
My order was very good on line delivered on time and the blouse is so lovely. Will use Cavells again.
Great service. Item arrived the next day.
Fantastic service and fantastic Le Chemeau Wellington boots.
Excellent service, we’ll definitely use this firm again. No hassle whatsoever.
Excellent online service. Very quick to receive my orders.
Ordered a lovely blouse. Was delivered promptly. Well packaged/wrapped. Very impressed with the service. I would definitely recommend.
Excellent customer service and online shopping experience. Fast delivery and fair prices. I would highly recommend
Managed to find a hicks and brown hat in the correct colour and size where all other websites had sold out so that was brilliant. However when the parcel arrived it was just packaged in a paper bag that had been crushed in transit. For a £90 hat I would have expected much better packaging. Thankfully the hat wasn't damaged but I would think twice about ordering from Cavells again.
Very impressed with your free next day delivery
Great service through online store
Excellent customer service, product information and speedy despatch.
Order was dealt with very quickly & efficiently
I had never heard of the company and had some concerns about the order initially ..
Not a thing to worry about, it arrived quickly, well wrapped and with clear return options which were not required
I will not hesitate again!
Excellent service on initial delivery. Return very easy and money refunded quickly.
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 663 reviews