Cavells Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cavells

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Tell us how Cavells made you happy

"Delighted with my purchases, and excellent delivery service, a very easy website to negotiate too."
"Excellent service. Shoes arrived neatly wrapped in tissue, very pleased."
"Good service but poor quality photos online of goods"
"I ordered a pair of shoes from Cavells I live in New Zealand. I paid for the shoes and they were posted the very next day after paying for them. They were delivered within five working days which I find exceptional customer service. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future. I highly recommend Cavells. Thanks so much from a very satisfied cistomer."
"Visited your smaller store in Oakham and fell in love with a pair of sandals in sale Assistant told me you did not have my size. In navy She also told me that they came in white but did not have my size. She did not go to look! Visited your larger store but none there either Returned to the smaller store again and was attended to buy another assistant VERY HELPFULL she gave me the item no to go on line too try and locate the sandals else were That evening found the sandals in white and ordered the white pair They came from your smaller Oakham store were I had been told by the first assistant there were none in stock As I live In Oxfordshire I had too pay postage on an item that was in store because the first assistant did not go and look All the other assistants in store were very nice and friendly"
"Great service and the Candice cooper trainers are great."
"Excellent service and beautiful boots! Thank you :-)"
"I ordered some boots from Cavells which sadly were too big so I returned them. A refund was issued to me within 2-4 days. I wish other company’s could be as professional and prompt in returning a customers money as this one. I will definitely buy from them again."
"Wrapped very well, and dispatched quickly, very pleased with the dress although the colour was a little different than the picture. A lovely dress that will be suitable for many occasions"
"Very easy process. Quick delivery. Good quality. Good price. 10/10."
"fast delivery - no problems with the goods - great value sales - will use again no problems."
"Ordered a Schofel coat which was delivered free the next day at a very competitive price."
"Online order delivered quickly and efficiently- will definitely use again"
"Easy ordering process and delivered on time."
"Brilliant service - easy to order and quick delivery."
"Fabulous. Love the shoes, really easy buying online and quick delivery. Thank you!"
"My gorgeous boots arrived beautifully wrapped within 48 hours of placing the order. Very happy customer ! Thank you."
"Arrived very quickly. Excellent service and packaged very well. All in all a quality product and superb customer service."
"Great value Toni Pons espadrilles. Postage very good."
"Origionally bought two pairs of this make of espadrille in France and they are so comfortable and "summery". Was delighted when I found I could get them in the U.K. Ordering was easy and they came within a day or two. Very Pleased."
Cavells is rated 4.78 based on 360 reviews