Cavells Reviews

Based on 777 reviews
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Excellent service. I ordered a Schoffel Gilet as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife at 1.00PM which was delivered to our address in rural North Yorkshire less than 24 hours later. Moreover, Cavells were able to supply the size and colour required when no other supplier could do so. Top marks all round. Cavells moves to the top of my list for future requirements.
Very pleased with the prompt delivery.
Excellent service - my order was efficiently and swiftly despatched. I'd visited the shop in Oakham looking for a special occasion dress which, with the help of an excellent assistant, I found but I also tried a lovely lightweight Summer dress at the same time - which I didn't purchase for some reason. Thankfully it was still in stock when I looked online so ordered it and was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived the next day.
Great trousers and arrived within 48 hours. Very pleased with purchase
Great service, love the jeans & delivery arrived next day as stated. Thank you
I’m so pleased with my recent order with Cavells! I purchased a Fairfax & Favor purse that I was struggling to buy from anywhere else. Communication over email was super quick, and really prompt delivery. Thank you so much!
Very pleasant and productive telephone help - ensured correct size purchased! Most helpful and followed up by swift delivery. Would feel very reassured to repeat experience.
Easy to use website, order and payment was efficient and great updates on delivery - which was very fast. Thank you.
Great service
Returns have to be paid for by the customer.
Excellent. Very helpful when ordering .. on the phone!! Good information about delivery details… and beautifully wrapped! Thank you !! Ps love my purchase!!
Ye happy with my purchases - thank you.
Fantastic service and fast delivery! Love my bag!
First time I have used Cavells found the purchasing process from start to delivery professional sharp and no drama . Cavells went beyond my expectations in every part of the sales process . Would purchase again without hesitation.
Excellent service: arrived next day - and was then told it was on the way!
Super service, fast delivery. Thank you
Felt that a pre paid returns label would be helpful, particularly as I had to return twice total postage was £15.25.
Extremely efficient delivery, and great dress - so happy I got it so soon - great service.
Easy to order, personal service and delivered when I needed it to be.
Excellent customer service from ordering to delivery
Cavells is rated 4.78 based on 777 reviews