Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caught On Camera UK Ltd

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy

"I first used Caught on Camera (COC) 9 years ago when they installed a domestic 6 camera analogue system and last year they upgraded the kit to HD cameras ... Jason and his team have provided and installed quality kit ... and most importantly the after sales service is outstanding eg when Viewcam app needs to be reconfigured due to new broadband and router, sorted in minutes. I recommend COC whole heartedly. Karl, High Wycombe"
"Excellent, quick no fuss install- top quality- video quality is 100%- had is a year now- problem free- reliable- don't know I I survived without it- jay is a good guy too"
"Excellent service especially after an incident where police were involved in an attempted burglary. Thanks Jason."
"Can't praise Jason and Terry enough. Explained we had been burgled and within a few days we were all completed to a very high standard. Over and above what we ever expected. Thanks to Terry for a tidy and superb job Denis in Perivale"
"Excellent,very professional service. Jay,Ben and all the team all very helpful.Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent, professional service. Very very very quick and responsive from initial enquiry through to quotation, installation and set up. Jay, Matty and all the team are all very helpful. We have already recommended Caught on Camera to friends, family and work colleagues / clients. Caught on Camera were a pleasure to deal with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
"Very professional installation, system is easy to use and very clear, would definitely recommend to others"
"After researching online for various companies, Caught on Camera provided us with the reassurance of a quality product and installation not only that the most competitive quote. Will definitely recommend to others."
"Very professional and tidy. Highly recommended. Value for money A+++++ Many thanks."
"Excellent service, quick installation procedure. Technicians were very informative. Highly recommend to all family and friends. Friendly team. Best level of security anybody could expect, excellent follow up."
"My Mother in law was having problems with an annoying person posting offensive articles through her door. She lives alone and felt victimised. After speaking to Jason we decided to go ahead and have a camera fitted. Jason was very helpful and knowledgeable. The camera was fitted and my mother in law has even got the camera view on her iPad so she can view who is at the front door from wherever she is in the house. She now feels more secure as she has camera aware stickers in the window and obviously the camera is visible to unwelcome intruders. Would definately recommend! Val"
"Fabulous service, very knowledgeable, extremely efficient and friendly. Ive had this system for around five years and Jason has just shown me the HD version....Amazing clarity!! Debra - Goffs Oak"
"Sanchester Spoke with Jason on my initial visit to the site. Very professional and concise about what he is selling. I was very impressed with his honesty and execution of first survey by Adam and then brilliant clean and tidy installation by Ben. Such a friendly and professional outfit. Made us feel comfortable and happy. I will be having more work done in the very near future. Have already recommended them to friends. My initial camera was delivered damaged. They returned to finish the works straight after weekend. The smartphone remote app is brilliant and gives peace of mind away from home. Don't go anywhere until you speak to Jason."
"Very professional and extremely neat and tidy installation. We're really happy with our new HD CCTV system. Being able to watch it on our phones is amazing and gives us peace of mind. Top job I will definitely be recommending you."
"We have been using Caught on Camera for our CCTV system for over 5 years and they have been fantastic . A quick efficient service and extremely helpful. Jason and matt, who work with us, are a great team."
"Excellent service from knowledgeable technicians. From first approach to final installation and training, Caught on Camera made the whole process easy. Highly recommend."
"Initially contacted COC because i was having some work done on the premises and needed some advice on relocating the cameras. Jason was very helpful and showed us how to use all the functions that where possible. Will be using them again in the future. Do and will always recommend them."
"I called Caught on Camera to look at my security cameras as they had stopped working. I found them very efficient, helpful and reasonably priced. They gave me a price on the phone and told me exactly what needed to be done. Jason came out the next day and sorted them out for me. I was also able to have my I Phone connected to my cameras for extra security. I was very impressed with the service and would highly recommend them. I will definitely be using them again."
"I was introduced to Caught on Camera by business associate and I'm very glad that they did. They took time to understand our requirements and delivered a very reliable product. A well run organisation, with great customer service which I would highly recommend to anyone."
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 102 reviews