Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
Great service and affordable policy
Spoke to suki today foe insurance on my ice cream van and she was excellent. So so helpful, friendly, an pleasant would 100% recomend
I was recommended by a friend of mine to this company and I thought I’d give them a call. It was the best experience I ever had when it comes to insurers Very very friendly and helpful employees I had the best Quote and service possible which was given to me by the most amazing members of staff I would say, her name was Sukhi. I would definitely recommend anyone to give this guys a call because they are seriously professionals. 10/10 👌🏻👍🏻👏
Emma was officiant and helpful in providing my policy Thanks
Absolutely fantastic to deal with. So helpful.
Lovely call, dealt with very easy.
Vicky gave great service and explained well at every step
Great service from Catering Insurance as usual. Thanks for making this easy and straightforward. Fantastic customer service today.
Really helpful, and a very professional approach, explained everything fully, a great experience, from your team
Brilliant insurance company I have been they Coustmer over 10 years thy staff thy we’ll try helping Coustmer as much is the can well done on you
Emma was clear on the phone and made things very easy and straightforward. Really glad to be insured here. I saved myself nearly £300. Many thanks
Telephone call vary helpful
I have spoken with Mr. Jonathan, I would give 10 stars for the service If I could. Very helpful and insured my catering van immediately.
Very helpful and quick thank you
Customer service (Victoria) was excellent and a bonus my insurance was cheaper ! Thank you and I would definitely recommend Catering Insurance.
Still waiting for the document. After 4 days of insured. Was recommended by a friend to use this company
We are aware that Google/Gmail have updated their security settings and in some instances emails are being diverted to spam or junk due to attachments on emails. We have emailed your policy documents once more but please check your junk folder. If this issue persists we are happy to post your documents.
Fantastic service
Excellent service, very clear explanation of the cover
Mr Jon have been very good professional and friendly with his communatial skills. Thank u very much.
Fantastic service Very friendly and helpful Made everything simple Would recommend
Catering Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 599 reviews