Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
Brilliant insurance company I have been they Coustmer over 10 years thy staff thy we’ll try helping Coustmer as much is the can well done on you
Emma was clear on the phone and made things very easy and straightforward. Really glad to be insured here. I saved myself nearly £300. Many thanks
Telephone call vary helpful
I have spoken with Mr. Jonathan,
I would give 10 stars for the service If I could.
Very helpful and insured my catering van immediately.
Very helpful and quick thank you
Customer service (Victoria) was excellent and a bonus my insurance was cheaper ! Thank you and I would definitely recommend Catering Insurance.
Still waiting for the document. After 4 days of insured.

Was recommended by a friend to use this company
We are aware that Google/Gmail have updated their security settings and in some instances emails are being diverted to spam or junk due to attachments on emails.

We have emailed your policy documents once more but please check your junk folder.

If this issue persists we are happy to post your documents.
Fantastic service
Excellent service, very clear explanation of the cover
Mr Jon have been very good professional and friendly with his communatial skills.
Thank u very much.
Fantastic service
Very friendly and helpful
Made everything simple
Would recommend
Communication excellent from Beginning Sukhi and Emma made taking out our business insurance easy and stress free. Highly recommend
Brilliant service
Emma listened, answered my questions clearly, was pleasant and made helpful suggestions once she became aware of my technical limitations!
A reassuringly straightforward process - thanks Emma
Very helpful ensuring full cover for only what we needed not like other companies who add more than actually needed.
Emma was really helpful in questions I had about trading in Europe and did extra work for me. Very happy so far.
Very helpful and professional on the phone and got a very good deal on my insurance and public liability.
Great communication and a friendly service
Its was all good Emma was so helpful she is brilliant
Emma dealt with the query efficiently and was very polite and informative.
The insurance itself is good and affordable.
Catering Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 550 reviews