Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
great service and lovely people, shout out Emma
Great staff great service amigo Jon service great 👍
John is a very helpful and professional person. Great to deal with and I would recommend to all.
Very helpful
Very helpful and happy with the price
I was very pleased with the service and help I received from Emma Oliver regarding my insurance renewal
Great service from Jon 😃
Amazing service!!!
A quick response to the online form request made a refreshing change; followed up by a great communication with John who phoned back when he said he would and came up with a cracking quote which we have taken up. Thanks!
Very helpful lady. Quick and easy. Very happy customer. Thank you
Excellent,efficient and importantly a friendly service to use . Highly recommended
Found the young lady Sukhi to be very professional and helpful. A very pleasant experience
Exceptional service. Great value for money. Very friendly and professional assistant. Honestly, beats the competition hands down!
What should I review? i havent had to make a claim Yet so don’t have the experience to write a review ! As far as the setting up of the insurance the young lad was Very nice But his diction was pretty difficult to understand it was mumbled and slurred -please get your staff to speak clearly really annoying having to ask to have it all Repeated as I couldn’t get what was being said
Spoke to John who was excellent professional but friendly and is an excellent ambassador for your company. Mrs J Wynn
Fantastic service from Jonathan. I would highly recommend this company.
Sal was fantastic! Really helpful would recommend anyone to deal with him
I was confident that all insurance needs for my new trainer were being addressed. The young man who dealt with my call was very amiable and patient. Thank you very much for the service provided.
Very good customer service.
Excellent communication A pleasant transaction Sukhi a great member of staff and sales representative would highly recommend
Catering Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 599 reviews