Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
Easy to do. Professional with no fuss. Reasonable prices.
Who knew setting up insurance could be so fun! John was super helpful and very patient with all my questions. There were no long wait times on hold and all taken care of really smoothly and at a good price. A special thank you to John, I did not expect to laugh so much! Thank you.
The whole experience was really smooth. And Sukhi was marvellous from start to finish. We had a unique site for our food truck and by working together to get the information she needed for the underwriters, was able to come back with a fantastic quote. I personally recommend these guys 100%
Catering Insurance 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Sukhi was very professional answered my questions and provided guidance accordingly on my needs. Thank you for a great experience
Great costumer service Very satisfied with the service received from Ema Oliver
Simply the best and the girl Emma is a gem very helpful and nothing is a bother to her she’s worth her weight in gold ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent communication, easy to deal with. First class service.
Thanks for the help! I got all sorted
Documents were not received from the insurance company at the point of sale which no doubt will be because of internet service provider issues that many of us experienced yesterday 10/3/21. By 10.00am 11/3/21 Everything was ironed out, documents were with the policy holder. They had their proof of insurance. Norther Coffee confirmed all had been handled to their satisfaction. A Perry. Head of Sales.
Great service today of Harvey thanks again I’d deffo recommend to others
Professional service with a friendly chat, absolutely brilliant highly recommended
Quick and easy service. Got me exactly what I needed
Fast and cheap
Emma was extremely helpful, she responded to my emails quickly and organised a good quote for me. Thank you Emma!
Very professional and easy to use service. Customer service was excellent from Jack who dealt with our quote.
Sal was great to communicate with and organised my insurance set up effortlessly.
Excellence service
Very good service
Jack was second to none his customer service 100 per cent focussed not the cheapest quote but by far i felt the best ... jack listened and answered all my questions nothing too much trouble a lovley friendly chap to .... thanks so much
Excellent service from Catering Insurance, my cover was quickly put into place after receiving the most competitive quote on the market. It's exactly what I was looking for in terms of a comprehensive package so I highly recommend this company if you require a bespoke quote for your pride & joy!
Catering Insurance 5 star review on 4th February 2021