Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"The slate look platters were really excellent. I used them for a sharing platter style event."
"Good website, keen prices, easy to place orders, next day delivery, and I placed my order 2 minutes after the cut-off and they still delivered next day. Rare!"
Delivery
"My current supplier has stopped providing the product I ordered with Catering24. After searching online I came across Catering24 and their prices were the best I could find but not as good as what I had been paying. That said the communication and delivery was good. I will continue to order from them."
Delivery
"Good product selection at competitive prices delivered on time."
Delivery
"Excellent,my order was delivered within the the time I'm very pleased with the product and will be using them again and recommending to associates"
Delivery
"Good prices and next day delivery!"
"service good and quick"
Delivery
"Good prices, and fast delivery"
Delivery
"3 days delaying my order and still didn't get it .unhappy"
Thank you for getting in touch. I have had a look at your order and it looks like you have given us the wrong postcode on your address which is why there has been a delay. Please contact us at customerservices@catering24.co.uk to confirm your address and we can get it changed and sent again to you with the correct address. Thank you Catering24 Team.
Delivery
"Fast delivery of a great product."
"Good response time"
Delivery
"Fast and secure delivery. Totally recomendable ;)"
Delivery
"Site very easy to navigate round and an issue with allocating a discount code was rectified immediately through the online chat site."
Delivery
"Quick response to a query I had, which was resolved."
"I have an outside catering company. Catering 24 have never let me down."
Delivery
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Excellent customer service department. Thank you Gino for your immediate attention to my emails."
Delivery
"Very good service and quick delivery and very competitive prices."
Delivery
"Our first time order. Very pleased with my items. Will use again"
Delivery
"Excellent customer service and was directed to the correct seller"
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 737 reviews