Catering24.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

hello@catering24.co.uk

Midland Court
Manners Industrial Estate

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy
WE RECIEVED VERY GOOD RAPID SERVICE ./ BETTER THAN MOST OTHER ON LINE SERVICES .THE PRODAUCT WAS WHAT WE WANTED AND THE DELIVERY WAS OVERNIGHT
delivered quickly & efficiently
Our local cash and carry doubled the price of some of our takeaway containers, obviously taking advantage of the current situation. I found catering 24 online and well impressed with quality and value for money. Thank you.
Good telephone communication unfortunately it was regarding a delivery that was 6 days overdue and still has not arrived.
It's a week since my order was collected via courier and I've still not received it. no correspondence, no replies to emails, I've asked for a call back and or an email back but nothing.
I've asked for a refund but still nothing.
This was a consignment of 9 boxes not just 1 parcel.
I am disappointed and disgusted at the lack of respect and communication so much so that I wont be ordering again and I'm taking legal advice.
Although as I see it the fault lies with the courier service you use but the lack of communication from yourselves is diabolical.
Easy to use web site, goods delivered when promised.
Items are equal or better in quality than my normal supplier.
Do you offer free delivery for larger orders?
Very efficient and prompt service
Brilliant fast delivery. Good product. Diolch
I have purchased from Catering 24 a couple of times both times satisfied with the products purchased.
Delivery was prompt and never an issue. I would have no concerns about future purchases
Didn't get my full order. Called them to hear we are too busy to take calls so can you email us😒.

Waiting for a reply,
Thank you for your prompt and accurate delivery of cleaning products and hand sanitiser during these restrictive times. They arrived on time, as described and carefully by your courier. Thank you :-)
I would give very good if it wasn't for the delivery cost which is quite excessive!
However service from ordering to delivery was great and will order again :)
Great service with swift delivery.
Got exactly what i ordered in a couple of days. Good quality stock.
Good product, amazing delivery time. Would use again.
Really happy with my purchase...quality products and super fast delivery...will purchase again.
Very impressed.
came on time as requested
Very Happy thank you
Excellent website and quick delivery
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 1,173 reviews