Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Click Here

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Fast delivery great products"
Delivery
"When we first ordered they delivered to the wrong address which they rectified immediately and also reimbursed us. They were impressive. We have ordered our salad boxes from them since and have had no reason to contact them as they deliver as promised and the goods are just what we need. Thank you."
"Making the order was so easy and simple. All information which i needed was available to me. Despite a mix up in the order, it was resolved in less than 24 hours and within that time i had the correct order sent to me and the wrong one collected all free of charge. Amazing customer service. Spoke to a lday on the phone who said she would get back to me in due course. I was hesitant that anyone would call back but within half an hour someone called back explaining how they would fix the problem. THANK YOU!!"
Delivery
"Quick delivery and we are really pleased with the product."
"great servce"
Delivery
"It was cheaper, more convenient and such fast service. We had planned to buy the same items at a store nearby which would have involved having to expend time and energy travelling to the store, putting the (somewhat heavy) items on a trolley, paying for them, putting them in the car, taking them out again, etc. At the click of a button, I got the same items - one of which was better quality - delivered. I have shared your details with the other teams in our charity that regularly order catering items. You certainly have a new customer."
Delivery
"Excellent service with super fast delivery,"
"good products, perfect delivery, very fast in problem solving."
Delivery
"Found what I was looking for very easily, the price was good and once ordered the goods were dispatched very quickly and a very nice follow up email welcoming me as a customer"
Delivery
"Very good quality and arrived on time"
Delivery
"Buffet trays are lovely ...very professional looking. Great communication with the ladies & very helpful over phone."
"Good service, outstanding."
"Quick prompt delivery."
Delivery
"Hi I have recvested my delivery on time. And good cumunication and good dile. Thanks 5star"
"Fast delivery"
Delivery
"Easy to order, fast delivery and happy with product. Thank you."
Delivery
"The items were exactly what I was looking for. Quality was good, price good and they arrived quickly."
"Very efficient"
Delivery
"Good product , competitively priced , prompt delivery."
"Excellent next day delivery"
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 770 reviews