Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Very quick and easy to use"
Delivery
"Very quick with my order, sorry that I have to return it"
Delivery
"resources came in good time. cups did not have lids which we did not realise."
"They answered my question quickly and efficiently."
Delivery
"Needed plastic cups urgently and normal sullpier unavailable,so used Catering24 sent wrong items so made do. Quick service handy as a back up"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply.

We have not been notified of you receiving any items incorrect, please contact us so we can rectify this for you.
Delivery
"Good value for monet. A lot of mavmcine foe the money. Customer service could have been better at the beginning which is why I gave 4 and no 5."
"Was helpful and informative."
Delivery
"Very quick and easy ordering delivered and delivery as promised"
Delivery
"It was nice and quick. Only thing is I could not find any phone number before I ordered it I wanted to talk to someone."
"Easy to order & they keep you updated on your delivery. I would definitely recommend them."
Delivery
"The delivery was on time"
Delivery
"Fast service. Only down side was one item was sent in error but quickly rectified."
Delivery
"Very quick delivery. All items delivered as ordered. Although I did miss my packet of haribo this time."
Delivery
"Unfortunately some of the platters were broken Do you want to collect them?"
Delivery
"GOT TO THE RIGHT PERSON VERY QUICKLY AS A FIRST TIME BUYER"
Delivery
"SWIFT DELIVERY... BUT WISHED THAT WE WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE ORDERED 200 CUPS, AS 500 WAS FAR TOO MANY FOR OUR REQUIREMENTS."
"quick response, reasonable price, quick delivery"
Delivery
"Good priced quality item, delivered when said they would - postage cost was a little,overpriced otherwise a 5 star review"
Delivery
"after some initial problems(partly my fault)everything was sorted out amicably and I will be using catering24.co.uk again"
"Easy to order"