Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

"GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE .GOOD PRICE..ON TIME DELIVERY. SO WE ARE HAPPY. THANKS"
Delivery
"It was a very efficient service from website to delivery."
Delivery
"Delivered early, I did have to sign and was a bit worried would I still if gad delivery if I was out as I did leave instructions of where to leave order but driver wasn’t aware of this"
"very fast dispatch"
Delivery
"Excellent service - very fast shipping, all packaged securely, products I ordered (250ml PET bottles) were great quality. Would definitely use again."
Delivery
"The delivery was made on time despite the location being rather remote. All items were as described though some were a slightly lower quality than expected for example the silver foil was very thin."
"good service"
Delivery
"Easy to see and follow website. Fast efficient delivery service. Overall good customer service and the products were good too !"
"Overall service"
Delivery
"Quick efficient service, goods as expected"
Delivery
"My order was sorted very efficiently,It arrived 1day late in a very damaged box which was a delivery fault but contents were complete,,,,,,,,thought you should know."
Delivery
"Very satisfied with the prices and how quick the products come , however i wish that they improve the listings a bit with dimensions of the products ."
Delivery
"I needed my items at very short notice for a festival and they were there exactly when catering 24 said they would be. Brilliant service and very quick ! Would highly recommend"
Delivery
"Easy to use website, easy to order and quick delivery."
Delivery
"Catering24 were efficient and the delivery arrived quickly."
Delivery
"Product excellent. Service & delivery very quick."
Delivery
"I ordered some cake boxes via ebay, they are hard to find anywhere else. The boxes from Catering24 were cheaper than those from other sellers, although the quality is just as good. They were delivered on time, well packed to prevent damage. Very happy and will order again when I need more."
Delivery
"A very helpful team and a very speedy service, i would highly recommend."
Delivery
"ordering was easy and delivery as promised"
Delivery
"I recently used catering 24 for the first time , I am extremely pleased with the product and service . Will most definitely use this company again Next day delivery was a bonus Anne Thomson"
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 770 reviews