Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Quick response to a query I had, which was resolved."
"I have an outside catering company. Catering 24 have never let me down."
Delivery
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Excellent customer service department. Thank you Gino for your immediate attention to my emails."
Delivery
"Very good service and quick delivery and very competitive prices."
Delivery
"Our first time order. Very pleased with my items. Will use again"
Delivery
"Excellent customer service and was directed to the correct seller"
Delivery
"Very quick delivery, but in our case there is no urgency."
"prompt reply and answer - Many thanks"
Delivery
"How have I not used catering24 before? Fabulous service. Easy to understand website, purchasing system works like a treat. Follow up emails with a time slot for delivery. Delivery came earlier than expected which was marvellous for me. And the delivery driver was ace. Polite and confident. Will be using catering24 on a regular basis in the future."
Delivery
"First time I used , very helpful, professional service given . Customer care was excellent when I had a query 😁"
Delivery
"Excellent communication and service"
Delivery
"On time and responds well to questions"
Delivery
"Super fast delivery and very helpfull customer service staff"
"Everything very good."
Delivery
"They delivered when they said they would"
Delivery
"Gino was amazing and pointed me in the right direction to get what i was looking for online by sending me links to the products. A well deserved 5 star service and will look forward to doing more purchases in the near future."
Delivery
"Excellent service & quality products. Product 'Outer Case' presentation could be a little better!"
Delivery
"Very good service. Excellent products."
Delivery
"This was my first purchase at Catering24 and found it to be very easy online to place my order and a very speedy delivery. Would highly recommend."
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 671 reviews